Strong gravity (split from EM field of universe)

TrappedLight

I'd like to know when someone claims to have enough knowledge about a subject, while simultaneously admitting no knowledge on the same subject.

Sounds like hope physics.

I have enough knowledge say, about classical physics. But often my knowledge fails in light of models which are very advanced. Like string theory, for instance.

I'd like to know when someone claims to have enough knowledge about a subject, while simultaneously admitting no knowledge on the same subject.

I never said no knowledge, anywhere. My level of knowledge is completely a non issue for defending SG, which I notice you decided to not do yet again. What conclusion is anyone, with great knowledge or zero knowledge, to make of a supposedly viable idea that has no evidence to support it?

No matter what my level of knowledge is, if there is no evidence to support an idea, it is not scientific. It is story telling.

Just leave it. You obviously don't have any capacity to the argument. You admitted it yourself.

No. I don't accept that. Especially from someone who also apparently doesn't know the theory...

In your own words (emphasis mine):

It also predicts asysmptotic freedom (which I don't know enough about to explain).

It doesn't matter if it is Strong Gravity, QCD, or the theory of dancing unicorns.

If it is scientific, it will have evidence to support it.

SG apparently doesn't have evidence.

If it does, why don't you post it?

If it is too far outside my knowledge, I'll ask questions about it. I'll admit when I am stumped.

But I'm not going to let you tell me I have no knowledge on a subject, and end it there. Post some damn evidence if there is any, and leave out the implied personal insults.

!

Moderator Note

TrappedLight,

Normally I would take this opportunity to point out that the rules of Speculations demand that you provide evidence to back up your assertions before I go ahead and close it. However, Bignose has given you ample opportunity to do this and since you have chosen to go down the route of insults over answers, I am just going to go ahead and close it. You are not permitted to reopen this topic in Speculations and you are absolutely not allowed to introduce it in the mainstream forums.