Is reality an illusion?

s1eep

Is reality a lie?

Are humans supposed to be living for the femininity of Nature, and not in the masculinity of themselves?

The human species had become a civilized people, great minds invented great things and gradually humans built a reality. They use words to communicate - and this is a notable trait, no other known species has a word-based language. A human’s best understanding of life comes from its own masculinity; words it created, and other inventions. But is this the path of true intelligence? Shouldn't we be harmonized with the femininity of Nature? We were born natural thinkers, and we have natural instincts; a human evolved, but they have evolved for a particular reason, to greater benefit their harmony with Nature.

Is the fact that humans are more alike the Earth than they are the universe a sign that we should be affectionate towards Earth, in order to reap the benefits of life only obtainable with human to Earth interactions (such as evolution, or good feelings)?

Edited by s1eep

As an exercise in making sense of the question let me say you are mixing several different "realities". There is the reality we are taught of our place and time which is the best understanding of educated people in that place and time. This reality is probably rather capricious and erroneous in most places and at most times. This is usually the basis for most individuals' understanding to the degree they can learn and accept it. There is each individual's reality which is the sum total of his experience and learning. There is an overriding reality that is unknowable and (at least in theory) we're all trying to make sense of it. One of the things in many peoples' reality today is that this overriding reality is not only knowable but mechanistic and known. I believe this is just superstition though.

One doesn't have to accept any reality exists. It's entirely within the realm of reason that we are dreams, computer programs, or some strange hiccough but pursuing the understanding of such realities has always led only to failure and in the more distant past most such theorists would end up as dinner for a sabre-toothed tiger. There are countless possibilities that reality isn't as we percieve it but I would stay far away from all odf them unless you have some means of cracking them or some solid evidence to lead to the search for more. That way lay monsters. ...And some really first rate science fiction.

It seems to me that nature is sufficiently enigmatic and humans perverse to keep one busy studying the reality that is apparent forever.