time machine is it possible?

bradpitz

Traveling forward or backward through time is possible, the mechanics involved are complex, but not impossible. If anyone wants to know how to build a time machine I would be willing to explain it for say 2 million US dollars. Poorly drawn diagrams included free of charge or I will supervise the project for six months and accept 500 thousand dollars plus 1.5 upon completion, I also will not be using the device until it's been tested with qualified volunteers, of course we can run camera box tests first. I think the team should include one electrical engineer 2 metal fabricators one of which I will choose, also I wouldn't mind one math expert as long as they can work under direction. 5 square miles of open space one or two functioning Tesla coils, and or a 2.5 million volt generator. The climate has to be moderate to mild . I can explain why I can build this in one word Destiny, and deep contemplation on the space time construct . The fluid nature of time combined with, the theory of relativity, tells us time is a variable within nature not a constant. There will be no physical danger , from the electromagnetic vortex .

Edited by PureGenius

LOL, good luck I hope that works out for you.

Thanks Ajb I doubt anyone with the resources would take me seriously but it's worth a try I'm 95 percent sure I could do it which means I probably already have , and this is the point when people realize I'm the guy who changes the world, only time will tell.

Edited by PureGenius

If time travel would be possible within single Universe, we could travel to our past, then our atoms would be in two places at the same time. Then we and our own copy could enter time machine again, and travel again to our past, and there would be 4 "clones" of our atom, etc. etc. Repeat it infinite number of time, and Universe mass and energy would go to infinity.. It would violate the all known conservations of energy, mass, momentum, baryon and leptons..

Please note that atoms used for our body now, exist in nature all the time, they are in air, ground, other animals, or even Sun, or other stars, at any time (f.e. some proton 1 milion years ago was emitted by star, traveled through whole galaxy, and ended up on Earth, then joined with some O-H ion forming H2O, and ended up in our body that started traveling in time), so we don't need literally meet our own clone. Our atoms during time travel to past might be anywhere in the planet or anywhere in galaxy/Universe at that time.

If time travel would be possible in multi-universe, one Universe would be loosing energy-mass, and other Universe would be increasing its energy-mass.

It would violate conservations as well. Matter would disappear and appear from nowhere in space from point of view of single Universe.

it makes sense

Traveling forward or backward through time is possible, the mechanics involved are complex, but not impossible. If anyone wants to know how to build a time machine I would be willing to explain it for say 2 million US dollars. Poorly drawn diagrams included free of charge or I will supervise the project for six months and accept 500 thousand dollars plus 1.5 upon completion, I also will not be using the device until it's been tested with qualified volunteers, of course we can run camera box tests first. I think the team should include one electrical engineer 2 metal fabricators one of which I will choose, also I wouldn't mind one math expert as long as they can work under direction. 5 square miles of open space one or two functioning Tesla coils, and or a 2.5 million volt generator. The climate has to be moderate to mild . I can explain why I can build this in one word Destiny, and deep contemplation on the space time construct . The fluid nature of time combined with, the theory of relativity, tells us time is a variable within nature not a constant. There will be no physical danger , from the electromagnetic vortex .

Sounds interesting sir, could you give us an idea on how you are going to manipulate the time. Is it by travelling at speed of light, a very high gravity or by bending the space?

Well brad it's a matter of creating a plasma tunnel, this entails the creation of an electromagnetic vortex, in a stable field it has the potential for instant time transfer. This device will open a wormhole in the fourth dimension . It's really just a matter of having the right data brad , and applying it.

LOL, good luck I hope that works out for you.

Don't do it. I gave him my money in 2015 and he didn't come through. I had to get help from other sources, so don't make the same mistake I did and trust this guy.

edit: I think I fell for the "Pure Genius" moniker, obviously very clever but now (and as it turned out, in the future as well) I'm a little more skeptical...

Edited by J.C.MacSwell