Q about antimatter hijack/ mod complaint

Kramer

Imatfaal
Moderator Note

I have split off Kramer's speculation regarding the annihilation of matter and antimatter.

This thread is on the gravitational behaviour of antimatter and questions regarding a possible "charge" within the idea of gravity - please stick to the topic.----- I thought that debating about antimatter is very normal to make comparisons with matter.
To speak about ‘behavior’ of antimatter and to side-skip phenomena of annihilation I see very strange.
I see normal too even comparison with electric phenomena, when electricity and gravity are the main property of matter.

Imatfaal

Moderator Note

I have split off Kramer's speculation regarding the annihilation of matter and antimatter.

This thread is on the gravitational behaviour of antimatter and questions regarding a possible "charge" within the idea of gravity - please stick to the topic.----- I thought that debating about antimatter is very normal to make comparisons with matter.

To speak about ‘behavior’ of antimatter and to side-skip phenomena of annihilation I see very strange.

I see normal too even comparison with electric phenomena, when electricity and gravity are the main property of matter.

See http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/72973-comments-on-moderation/?p=758647

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.