Reconsidering the existence of Aether, dark matter actually is aether hole effect

ayuuwang

Aether as a theory has been aboundanted for years, but it is time to reconsider this assumption correct. The wave must have a mediate, and absolutely wave is not a mess, but with energy. In the macro world, the wave such as sound and water wave, are in air or water as subject. We know that the wave is driven by the frequency and size.

Because macro wave source can be moved, but micro wave of aether can not be moved by macro matter, except of energy unit of particle, the sun moving can not affect the aether wave fequency and speed.

So the explaination of wave is that the energy particle size has the effect on the aether, aether can transit the energy of eneegy particle size energy vibration, and because of the aether are so small to consume the energy, so the ether wave can pass through article.

It also can explain dark matter’s effect around us, the area of missed ether, there is a strong energy to absorb the matters around, and give a huge matter effect equivalently on gravity. And this gravity is endless until aether is refilled. During the period of aether refilling or recreating process, matter is not disappeared, but change to another status, the lest size as aether.

If you want to track dark matter, you never can achieve it. It is just a status of aether hole effect. So there is only some amendment on the initial theory of aether, aether does not exist evenly in the cosmos, some area there eather holes and the eather really structure the whole cosmos.

Many asks are on the status before big bang, that can be explained that Big Bang started from a eathe hole.

Aether as a theory has been aboundanted for years,

And for a good reason. No aether could be detected.

The wave must have a mediate

Why?

So the explaination of wave is that the energy particle size has the effect on the aether, aether can transit the energy of eneegy particle size energy vibration, and because of the aether are so small to consume the energy, so the ether wave can pass through article.

How do you test this, and your other claims? How do we experimentally confirm an aether?

this guy's theory is interesting,

Aether Displacement

http://www.physforum.com/index.php?showtopic=41696

there is also this today here soon,

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/74419-hangout-with-cern-lhc-and-the-grid-hangout-with-cern/?p=753955

Are you kidding Krash? G_A is one of the biggest cranks around, banned from every forum except physforum, because nobody gets banned there.

Are you kidding Krash? G_A is one of the biggest cranks around, banned from every forum except physforum, because nobody gets banned there.

yeah, i know smile.png,

but bruce's comments are in it, which is interesting.

And for a good reason. No aether could be detected.

Couldn't it be a Dark Aether?

===

I don't understand the OP, but the notion of "the aether" being related to dark matter seemed obvious to me as soon as I heard about dark matter and dark energy... though I'm a biochemist. Do the effects of dark matter not match the supposed effects of an aether?

~

Edited by Essay

===

I don't understand the OP, but the notion of "the aether" being related to dark matter seemed obvious to me as soon as I heard about dark matter and dark energy... though I'm a biochemist. Do the effects of dark matter not match the supposed effects of an aether?

~

Dark matter doesn't interact electromagnetically, so how could it be the medium of EM waves?

===

~

No. Dark matter tends to form halos around galaxies and galaxy clusters. If the aether was dark matter, then light wouldn't traverse the regions where there isn't DM, but we see through these "gaps" just fine.

Thanks for the help with that notion. I guess EM would need to be derived from some more fundamental property, which did interact with DM, if we want to find an aether here in the non-linear distribution of Dark Matter.

Thanks for the perspective!

~