Help! String Theory!

Guest bunnies4ever

Guest bunnies4ever

do you guys know anything about string theory? how would i explain it to a bunch of 13 year olds. i am doing an oral and handing in a written report on it for class, but i'm a little unsure of what exactly to say. any comments would be helpful

regards,

bunnies4ever.

i recall some physicist saying that anyone who thought they understood string theory didn't know what they were talking about.

or maybe that was quantum...:P

i don't know anything about string theory. but good luck with that. I bet you get some interesting questions.

Just say that the smalles measure of matter/energy is composed of very tiny vibrating strings strings... or something to that effect.

Shouldn't one understand what it is before attempting to educate kids about it? ugh

Thats all that I think I know about it.

Guest bunnies4ever

thanks neway guys, it turns out i have a week longer... which means a few days longer to worry about how to explain it to all my friends.

Guest bunnies4ever

thanks for the link, i've been using that one for my basis. franlky, now im just stuck on explaining theoretical physics. any ideas?

thanks,

bunnies4ever

Originally posted by bunnies4ever

do you guys know anything about string theory? how would i explain it to a bunch of 13 year olds. i am doing an oral and handing in a written report on it for class, but i'm a little unsure of what exactly to say. any comments would be helpful

regards,

bunnies4ever.

how are you going to explain something you cannot even begin to comprehend? ridiculous

hey, this page is offencive. I'm not that much older than thirteen, goto a regular school, and if you rread my stuff, I understand far more than the next person!

and if anyone wants to know, Kage means shadow in japanese