X-Files

litmus

I saw today back to back episodes of X-files. Some of these episodes i remembered i had seen when i was 14 year old in 1995!

In one episode there is a mention of Bio-technology science, invitro fertilization, genetic replication chromosome mapping! So the professor doctor herself named as a fictional character named mrs kendrick, is of genetic cloning with eight like her even character and memory! Created!

So she does some genetic experiments where she clones chromosomes!

The story seems fictional with agent scully and mulder running around, but the gist might be that kendrick meaning the accountable knowledge force in universe! So the byzantine empire of 1880s in india studied genetic bio-technology and put into practice. Then the indian schools came to be known as kendriya vidyalayas imparting byzantine based bio-technology sciences!

So according to this theory are there multiple identities working forth in a society acting in co-ordination. Like one person has eight other different clones living away from one another. Suppose mrs.kendrick is a soul who might have achieved supernatural abilities to move forth herself in different time based within other identities giving her identity?

So i might think of meeting the same person in different locations at different times are same singular identities!!

Then i studied the X-files video clarity, it seems like of 1980s but the character acting play background is like JFK times!!! 1960s!!! But the video is somewhat edited to make it look like modern! What if these are real FBI science findings cases documentary of 1960s!

Then how come agent scully and mulder are still young from 1960s!

Motion pictures history...

1) Charlie chaplin - lets say 1670s.

2) Taj mahal mughals- 1780s.

3) Adolf Hitler nazis- 1840s.

4) End of Byzantine- 1880s.

5) JFK times- 1960s why they blurred the video as vintage then?

6) Princess Diana marriage- 1980s they didn't had a good camera?

What if i go to USA now in 2013, and still find agent scully mulder i mean the whole america the same identities as they were in 1960s just that they multiplied and adapted to new world!!!

And what about the X-files?

Edited by litmus