Interesting Films

SomethingToPonder

Hi all, Just Watched a Brilliant film that really got me thinking in so many ways. I just thought i would start this topic to share it with you all, I'l also post a link to where i found the video, It's a list of 25 films all of which are very interesting. I reallly advise you to check them out, Im working my way through them now.
Please feel free to post any other films that you wish to share smile.png

The man from earth (Really brilliant)

http://www.highexistence.com/25-spectacular-movies-you-probably-havent-seen/

I often just go onto Youtube, and search for "BBC documentary" or just "documentary", and then I refine the search to all movies longer than 20 minutes. This generally brings up tons of high quality documentaries. Not exactly the same as what you said, but definitely worth a try.

I often just go onto Youtube, and search for "BBC documentary" or just "documentary", and then I refine the search to all movies longer than 20 minutes. This generally brings up tons of high quality documentaries. Not exactly the same as what you said, but definitely worth a try.

Thanks mate i just did it there and there are a ton of things to look at. Il give it a go. Did you check out the man from earth mate?

The Man From Earth is pretty excellent. It has a few obvious plot "surprises" that make you go "I saw that one coming before I was born", but nothing that really puts it down.

Other films along the same genre that I (personally) like are Mr. Nobody and The Fountain. Also, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is very good. All of them are, though obviously fiction, thought-provoking in one way or another.

• 2 months later...