Crop Circles

johnpeel 100

alternative views on 'crop circles'.I've no evidence to backup this 'theory' but just want to put it out there and hope for replies. Although there has been a vast number ov 'circles' recorded I am just discussing those that have appeared in and around Wiltshire , England. Out of those I am only concerned by the ones that can't be attributed as physically "man made" by someone on the ground . I want to concentrate on those where the bottom od the stems have been "blown out" , where residual EM radiation has been detected and where (but not in every case) small balls ov iron has been found . My theory is that these circles are not some supernatural, ET,derived but are made by man using technology , (probably MASER's) . In the 1970's the STAR WARS projet was started , this was to develop energy weapons that could be used to destroy missiles in,the air(this is just one use) .,Supposedly this technology didn't work and the projet scrapped. Well I think the technology was a great success and rather than being scrapped ,.it was developed clandestinly . I think that the 'circles' , which at first were just simple ones , were made by the testing of these weapons and became more and more complex over the years due to the refining/development of the MASER technology. This is how r&d works. Having worked in a research/developing environment I have have first hand experience ov how over time a product is taken from the drawing board into lab scale then methods developed to refine the process to scale up to pilot schemes then into full production,.,In my case it was a polymer(high temp polyimide) for aero space industry From drawing board to pilot plant production took approx 3 years. Back to topic in hand , we all remember the STEALTH BOMBER which the US military denied for years and thus sightings being,attributed to UFO's . Then they admitted it after about 10 years of denial. Well I for one believe that the "crop circles" increasing complexity is due to refinements in the development ov the weapons and are using peoples desires for them to be messages from ET nd using Neolithic structures ( of which Wiltshire has in abundance ) to detract from what is actually going on. Wiltshire is an ideal place to test these weapons without being discovered.,What brought this to my attention was not only that the 'circles' were becoming more and more complicated , but also my,father used to work at a company called TSL( thermal syndicate ltd) where they made ruby's for LASER's in the 1960's and he told me that they had the technology then to generate high energy ruby LASERS that could be 'fired' at and burn through a 6 foot thick block of steel 400 miles away . Also one of my friends has an one inch cube of solid glass with a 3D image of a head burnt into it. This was done by focusing a laser beam within the cube at numerous points and burning tiny portions until the image was built up. This was done at an outlet in a large shopping centre and that a large number of different designs were possible., oh and while I remember , this technology was available in the 1990's , maybe even earlier . what do other people on this forum think of this theory. ?? All replys are welcome . Thank you

Further to my crop circle theory , if am correct and they are formed by MASER weapon testing then it's highly likely the MASERS are generated from satellites in orbit . If so then it would be possible to find out which satellites were overhead at the time of the formation of the circles . If it's found that the same satellite/s are overhead for numerous different circles theb it's likely that it's this/these satellite/s in particular which carry the weapon/s.

I have lots of other topics which I would value greatly input from other parties . Depending on interest of this topic first .Thank you all again j peel

Edited by johnpeel 100

Out of those I am only concerned by the ones that can't be attributed as physically "man made" by someone on the ground . I want to concentrate on those where the bottom od the stems have been "blown out" , where residual EM radiation has been detected and where (but not in every case) small balls ov iron has been found .

Can you give any examples of any crop circles with these attributes? As far as I can tell, there have been no reports of iron deposits being found, nor the stems having been "blown out". I'm also not sure how measurable amounts of EM radiation would be emitted from crop.

My theory is that these circles are not some supernatural, ET,derived but are made by man using technology , (probably MASER's) . In the 1970's the STAR WARS projet was started , this was to develop energy weapons that could be used to destroy missiles in,the air(this is just one use) .,Supposedly this technology didn't work and the projet scrapped.

While considered as weapons by a few countries, I doubt we're at the point where we're actually able to use them as such. Also, why are they target practicing in crop fields, making complex patterns which will undoubtedly be found by civilians, rather than shooting at locations like the alleged Area 51?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maser

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masers_in_science_fiction

[crop circles] are formed by MASER weapon testing ... from satellites in orbit.

Wiltshire is an ideal place to test these weapons without being discovered.

Ockham's razor.

Why not shoot a satellite's maser at corn fields grown on government-owned property (eg, the British equivalent of Area 51 ... Diego Garcia comes to mind, or somewhere in a former British colony in Africa) instead of privately-owned farms in Wiltshire where they (supposedly) wouldn't be discovered (even though they obviously would be and were discovered)? Otherwise, rather irresponsible, unjustified and dangerous sessions of using private property for target practice that would open up the government to serious lawsuits.

I've never heard of a farmer filing a complaint of vandalism regarding crop circles, just a lot of wonderment and head scratching ... and grinning. Do you know how boring it is watching corn grow?It's just redneck humor aimed first at their community, and eventually at them know-all college boys (ha ha — who thought they would fall for it too?). It must create quite a chuckle down at the local Agway.

Off the top of my head I cant give specific examples of the circles am interested in , but , if u browse sites such as 'crop circle connector u will find many such examples. U wil see close ups of 'blown stems' and of fused iron . Also there was a tv program where 3 persons from MIT attempted to create a simple pattern overnight , with fused iron particles and where residual microwave radiation could b measured. I recommend viewing this program. It wil b in the inet somewhere. As for the targeting in public places I can only assume that by "hiding them in plain sight" must have its advantage. One is that they will be attributed to tom,dick and harry making them with grass rollers and/or boards with a roll of twine and another reason is that the Wiltshire area is steeped in mystery due the abundance of prehistoric monuments , henges ,barrows , etc etc. which has led to a vast amount ov theories , speculation , paranormal , extraterrestial etc. Which is used to to turn secret weapons testing into into an array of conspiracy theories. They may b targeting governmet crop fields but discovery on fields of government grown crops would remove the mystery surrounding such circles and place the blame squarely at the governments doors. If you visit Wiltshire during crop circle season you wil see alot of travellers , hippies etc of which a large proportion want the circles to be mysterious , unexplained , spiritual etc.