I'm starting a herbal garden

So far I planted:

Ipomoea aquatica also known as Chinese Spinach and Kangkong

Sweet basil (don't know the Scientific name for it)

Scallions

Thymes

Myrica pensylvanica also known as bayberry

and a few more herbs like oregano anyways I would like to ask for suggestions on what to plant next beside the herbs stated above, it would be appreciated if anyone would share their favorite herb.

PARSLEY. I favour flat leafed, aka Italian/Continental, and CHIVES can perk things up. I guess you need CLASSIC MINT, use in mint sauce, if you eat meat, or for adding to salads, drinks - one unusual but nice SIDE salad, is diced beetroot, sour cream and common mint. Sounds erk, but is really nice. You could get other mints, but you may have to grow apart. Remember they tend to take over, if happy, so grow in a pot. If tight space, you can put the pot in middle of round/square bed as focal point, and keep trimming it, so hanging pieces don't get the chance to take root. I also LOVE coriander, I think called CILANTRO, in the U S. NASTURTIUMS, look pretty, can put flowers and leaves in salads, (peppery taste). I'd put in some ruffled mixed colour, LETTUCE, in any gaps. Look pretty, and always useful, cost more to buy, and growing, you can just take outer leaves, and grow/use them longer.. GARLIC, easy. Or, if garlic is a bit strong, try GARLIC CHIVES. Much milder, a flatter leaf, than normal chives. You could also get a BAY TREE, keep in large pot, keep trimming, to keep small. Just pluck a leaf ot 2, if doing a casserole.

What climate? Do youhave pets?

Edited by menageriemanor

How big is the garden? How much space have you got for plants?

200 sq. m one story garden with 4 rooms (each room has 50 sq. m of gardening space) so pretty much I can modify the environment depending on the requirements of the herbs.

PARSLEY. I favour flat leafed, aka Italian/Continental, and CHIVES can perk things up. I guess you need CLASSIC MINT, use in mint sauce, if you eat meat, or for adding to salads, drinks - one unusual but nice SIDE salad, is diced beetroot, sour cream and common mint. Sounds erk, but is really nice. You could get other mints, but you may have to grow apart. Remember they tend to take over, if happy, so grow in a pot. If tight space, you can put the pot in middle of round/square bed as focal point, and keep trimming it, so hanging pieces don't get the chance to take root. I also LOVE coriander, I think called CILANTRO, in the U S. NASTURTIUMS, look pretty, can put flowers and leaves in salads, (peppery taste). I'd put in some ruffled mixed colour, LETTUCE, in any gaps. Look pretty, and always useful, cost more to buy, and growing, you can just take outer leaves, and grow/use them longer.. GARLIC, easy. Or, if garlic is a bit strong, try GARLIC CHIVES. Much milder, a flatter leaf, than normal chives. You could also get a BAY TREE, keep in large pot, keep trimming, to keep small. Just pluck a leaf ot 2, if doing a casserole.

What climate? Do youhave pets?

Well I have a Tibetan Mastiff, it's kinda hard to raise it here cause of the warm climate that's why he's in Baguio City most of the time, I have lots of dogs however they won't be a big factor for the Garden is off limits to them. The climate's warm cause I live in a tropical country (Philippines). Thanks for the suggestions I'll be sure to plant them as soon as I finish my homeworks thanks a lot !