detecting ET inside our solar system

Moontanman

Do you even read your own links before you post them? That link has nothing to do with cloaking, at all. It describes this "electrogravitic" as a way to make the crafts go faster and consume less fuel. While we could go on and look at the sources (I'm sure "A.H. knows what he's talking about, for example), that would be futile since the link still has nothing to do with shielding of the engines.

There's also not a single mention of "electromagnetic cloaking" anywhere. "Electromagnetic" is used 10 times, but that means nothing as the context is very different from what you claim. "Cloaking" is nowhere to be seen. And also lacking is the description of the F-22 having any of this alleged technology.

I'm sure you know this, as you seem to be sitting on information not available to us mere mortals.

Oh lordy....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionocraft

Great, so he made a science fair project. Where's the anti-gravity?

You are right and I apologize as the link I posted does not talk about Electromagnetic Cloaking as I seem to have posted the wrong link. What is even worse is I am having a problem finding the related link that does talk about it so I would ask you to allow me some time to find it as for the life of me...when I went back to where I got this...I could not find it.

I WILL continue to look for it and I believe I have found out that this secret E.M. Cloaking method was not present on the first F/A-22 design or the current inservice craft. I understand that until I can find a reliable source to quote...my statement will have little in the way to be considered a fact.

For this I am both sorry and a bit miffed that I somehow screwed up the link I posted.

The link I did post does however gives some very good information concerning the man who's work is responsible for the development of such E.M. cloaking tech. as if one reads it the link gives very reliable sources for some very interesting tech...but this tech IS NOT what I was talking about...save any information that might be there detailing some of Dr. T. Townsend Browns work in the field specific to E.M. manipulation specific to various abilities of stealth.

I DO NOT just make up stories to push some form of personal agenda that would be specific to E.T. or those who work in E.T. related fields. What I will post is information that I know of that can either be proven by documentation or at the very least...Pointed To as a possible reality based upon a High Probability due to Logic. And if I am posting about something that I know but cannot be proven I WILL SAY SO.

I will continue to search for this proof as I have unfortunately stated this E.M. Cloaking is a fact of reality and due to the fact I did not provide a link with the documentation associated with my statement...I would ask members to hold judgement until I either provide the proper link or admit I cannot access this information.

I will ask one more thing of you...In this case you are absolutely right to confront me as I did not provide the proper link to prove my statements. This was wrong of me as well as stupid and I will be careful not to repeat it. But I will ask you...Please understand...there are events and technologies in play right now that both have documentation that could be considered proof as well as such things being Top-Secret and above in nature that precludes the possibility of obtaining documented proof.

Because this is so...there are certain realities I am aware of that I can only give lines of logic as a form of proof. This E.M. Cloak is not one of these cases but until I can find it again...it will remain so. Also...this is a Science Forum...and proof is a prerequisate. Still...the Scientific Method allows us to use things such as Observation, Logical Deduction and so on to formulate an Hypothosis and Theory. As it applies to my posts...I reserve the right to do just that but I will make certain the reader KNOWS that is what is occuring to avoid any conflict of some thinking I am making a statement without have the grounds to stand upon.

One last thing. I DO know Dr. Brown's daughter Linda. She just put out a book called...THE GOODBYE MAN...which is the documented story of the events that surrounded her father...Dr. Brown...the U.S. Military and specifically the U.S. Navy...as well as how Linda viewed what went on as she was a child growing up while her father was doing work for various U.S. Government Agencies and groups and events upon Catalina Island and other places. Linda and I even had an arguement over the format of her book as I believed it could have been done another way...as well as even discussing what the book cover would look like if she went beyond just an E-Book.

Split Infinity