this seems retorical

warped space

Interesting question. I don't think I've ever seen anything like this worked out before. I suppose there would be two ways to approach it: either by considering how voltage and current are effected, or considering how resistivity and volume are affected. The effect on resistivity seems like a complicated problem. Of course, resistance is related to resistivity by area and length, both of which could be affected by a Lorentz boost. For the other approach, you could consider the EMF induced by a changing magnetic field. A boost will change the value of the magnetic field, and thus the EMF. The current will also change with a boost.

I might work out a specific scenario later.

Interesting question. I don't think I've ever seen anything like this worked out before. I suppose there would be two ways to approach it: either by considering how voltage and current are effected, or considering how resistivity and volume are affected. The effect on resistivity seems like a complicated problem. Of course, resistance is related to resistivity by area and length, both of which could be affected by a Lorentz boost. For the other approach, you could consider the EMF induced by a changing magnetic field. A boost will change the value of the magnetic field, and thus the EMF. The current will also change with a boost.

I might work out a specific scenario later.

You'll also want to factor in that electric fields and magnetic fields are relativistic transforms of each other.