Question about time....

fallen_6666

If I'm not mistaken, time IS a dimention. Just like space. In quantum mechanics, time is actually represented as imaginary regualr space. In relativity it's much the same thing as spacial, however.

When you accelorate, the rate at which such occurs is subtracted from the other dimentions. This means that the faster foward you go, the slower time becomes just like the slower the rate of motion in non-accelorated spacial dimentions. Common sense.

In QM, the only reason time is represented imaginary is so the mathmatics work out. In some scenarios, time is also treated just like another spacial demintion.

(forgive pselling)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a discussion a while ago where most people agreed that if "it can't interact with anything in our universe' date=' there's no point considering it a part of our universe".

[/quote']

Does consciousness interact with our universe? If so, how? If not, what does it do?

It self-evidently does, indirectly. The fact that I am posting that remark on a forum indicates this to be the case.

How does consciousness indirectly interact with the universe? Would there have to be an intermediary?

• 3 months later...

I believe that other dimensions exist, but I think there's a strong possibilty that it's all too much for our small human brains to register. If the existance of an alternate dimension is something we can never comprehend... than it's also something that we'll never be able to reach. HERE'S AN EXCELLENT EXAMPLE OF WHY I THINK ALTERNATE DIMENSIONS EXIST: (it's somewhat proof!)

- Take a look at an apple freshly picked off of a tree. To us, it's a 3D object that we can view the height, length, and width of. NOW, cut the apple open... and notice that the inside of the apple isn't hollow. This is a dimension of the apple the human eye can't register WITHOUT altering the object to suit our needs. This is my point... and in a sense, it's a 4th dimension. X-RAY VISION... I know it sounds corny, but that's the best way to put it. Our brains can only see in 3D, but there's more to an apple than the length, height, and width before altering it.