Learning math and physics online?

Alfred001

I know there are a lot of universities now offering courses online, but my education in math and physics is sadly very limited and I don't know what order to take the courses in.

Could someone recommend a place where I could find the courses neatly in order in one palce (if there is such a place) so I wouldn't have to go to disparate places for disparate subjects (algebra on youtube, probability on this website, x on y etc.)?

I've looked at the Khan Academy, but it seems a bit to slow for me.

I agree with the above post. I'm currently learning multivariable calculus from KhanAcademy. Also, you should subscribe some youtube channels as they give info. If you want to learn ug physics the best resource is Feynman lectures in physics or Fundamentals of physics by halliday,resnick and walker.

If you get stuck up anywhere, Wikipedia is always there to help !

You could sign up for a distance learning course, you would get materials, a tutor and a formal qualification after. For example, you could get UK A-levels in maths and physics that way. Send me a message if you are interested in that option.

... Fundamentals of physics by halliday,resnick and walker.

I like that book, well presented and clear examples. Lots of exercises, but no solutions in the book is the only weakness.

• 1 month later...