So, I kinda hate the new quote box

I really, really miss the old quote tags where you could just hit the balloon-button, that would inset the [ ] tags and then you could fill in the details yourself... i.e. attribute the quote to someone.

Maybe I am missing it, but I don't see how to do that with this box thing that just appears...

The old method was really nice when you wanted to quote multiple people, especially from multiple threads -- you could just copy and paste them into one reply and so long as the details in the

section was right, it would show up. It appears I cannot copy and paste a 'box'. When I do, the text shows up, but the quote box doesn't, and the quote isn't attributed to the right person and post if you just highlight it all and hit the quote button on the toolbar.

There is a little toggle button on the upper left corner to transform in old mode. I don't know why the other buttons become inactive then though.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh!! this is big news. Best Boxing Day ever! Or best St. Stephen's Day ever!

The new editor is indeed pretty crap. You should hypothetically be able to hit Enter a few times within a quote to split it into pieces, but that seems to only work about half the time. I don't know why.

There's an updated version out with some bugs fixed; we'll try to upgrade soon, and hope it works better than the last upgrade.