Notifications

Does the "Select All" checkbox at the top right of the My Notifications page only select those on the page being viewed, or does it select all throughout the loaded pages? Even if it only selects those on the page being shown, you can still wipe out 10-15 at a time and be done in like 8 clicks.

Does the "Select All" checkbox at the top right of the My Notifications page only select those on the page being viewed, or does it select all throughout the loaded pages? Even if it only selects those on the page being shown, you can still wipe out 10-15 at a time and be done in like 8 clicks.

It does one pages worth. It'd be 84 times... and I think it might be one of the issues I'm having with the mobile site.

Not sure why you want to delete all the notifications -- it marks them as read once you've seen them, so you can ignore them -- but I think the only way to nuke them for sure is just to run an SQL query.

I think the mobile site might be trying to display all of them... the browser doesn't hold up too well.