Mass Equivalence Interaction and Sifr Theory

mist

After spending the last few months analyzing commonly available data in an effort to mathematically substantiate a particular theory of mine, I've stumbled upon a number interesting realizations that may merit further consideration. The specifics of which (thus far) I've summarized, due to length, on the following website:

https://sites.google.com/site/sifrtheory/

I must mention that it is merely a different interpretation of the basics and not always congruent with the popular unproven theories of today.

Perhaps I should attempt an explanation here as it just occurred me that a link might be offputting for some.

Essentially, Mass Equivalence Interaction is based on the premise that if a particle is able to interact, it's present state must be the product of it's past interactions. It is then determined what changes must occur in a particle for it to become it's counterpart (neutral or charged) and attempts to derive the simplest and most logical interaction (action and reaction) that could produce such a transformation.

After determining the fundamental Mass Equivalence Interaction that would transform a proton into a neutron [specifically 2M + N = (5m÷2) + 1/2 N], I began to apply the concept to more complex events where I've noticed a number of interesting correlations such as the same small mass equivalence interaction that transforms a proton into a neutron is also (at least for those I've analyzed) the process known as isotope decay. The website just gives the concepts, math and various interpretations.

Essentially, Mass Equivalence Interaction is based on the premise that if a particle is able to interact, it's present state must be the product of it's past interactions.

I think this is trivially falsified. Atoms of the same composition and state are identical particles (they obey Bose or Fermi statistics, depending on their spin), regardless of the interaction history of the components.