Obama and Romney Tackle 14 Top Science Questions

Moontanman

14 science and technology questions answered by the two men competing to be our next POTUS, I think it's reasonable to ask if these are the questions that need to be answered as well as considering the answers they give to the questions that were asked.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=obama-romney-science-debate&WT.mc_id=SA_DD_20120905

Personally I think the questions were too easy not controversial enough to really give us a clue as to what they are really endorsing. Romney has publicly said he doesn't believe in evolution, his party endorses the teaching of YEC in science class. At some point the hard questions need to be answered or at least asked...

Both of them ducked the vaccine question. Obama pretending that the question was about affordability of vaccines (which is obviously not the problem when it comes to vaccine denialism of liberal suburbanites) and Romney answered a question about vaccine development - an important issue but not what was asked.

Both of them ducked the vaccine question. Obama pretending that the question was about affordability of vaccines (which is obviously not the problem when it comes to vaccine denialism of liberal suburbanites) and Romney answered a question about vaccine development - an important issue but not what was asked.

I'll tell the truth for sure about this, the deeper I look into politics and the politicians the more cynical I become and less optimistic about the future of the human race in general. No wonder aliens don't bother with us... would you trust us if all you had to go on were the rantings of the political parties? Then again maybe that's why they don't land on the White House lawn, several drunk rednecks probably seem safer to interrogate than the inevitable politicians... I bet they fear that anal probe more than we do.... all we seem to do is poll people relentlessly, what would we do to them... :rolleyes: