Nostradamus

slickinfinit

Do u think the quatrains he wrote were accurate predictions of the future or just us wanting to believe in something more, have we actualy read the coded word properly? I dont know, from what I gather he was a remarkable human with abilities beyond what I understand to be human. if he did predict the future how and why? There is also the possibility that we fabricated the quatrains to read how we want them to like most other spiritual matters we try to interpret. What is your thoughts? :confused:

I agree with Klaynos. Plus, if Michel de Notredame somehow had the ability to read into the future and tell us it's outcome, it kind of defeat the purpose for him to do so in a manner that defy the limit of how vague someone can be.

It's thirty years since I looked at Nostradamus. I can recall nothing of his work, only my own conclusion: nonsense - avoid in future. I doubt a revisit would alter my opinion. [And before someone leaps in and accuses me of being closed minded, wrong. There is a lot of pseudo science I looked at back then I retain an open mind on. However, the preditions of Nostradamus are further from reality than the Wizard of Oz.]

lol I like the replies, I am very careful not to believe something that would be good to believe but lacks substance and from what I read he was very vauge in his quatrians and he might have been a brilliant visionary but that does not mean he predicted the future. If I say a android will be made in 10 years and it is made in 11 some people would believe I was able to see future events but I just made a good guess lol.