Theory of Everything by illuusio

illuusio

Hi illuusio, welcome to the forum. Sorry I'm on my phone, as members often are, it's a little hard to read your document here so can you write a brief summary and make some numerical falsifiable prediction?

How did you derive your equation?

Good question! One part is current knowledge of light. Equation base is classic interference equation. Other part comes known fact that "gravitation" effects lights energy. Rest comes from axiom 2 + intuition.

If you don't have a mathematical derivation from first principles I fail to see how you could possibly claim to have a theory of anything let alone everything.

Well, it's quite difficult to create mathematical chain out of "force" mechanism :( I wish somebody does the modified Cavendish experiment which I described. That result alone would change a lot.

Without maths you cannot make accurate falsifiable predictions...

Because of the axiom 2 modified Cavendish experiment will produce gravitation effect. It can't be more accurate than that. You can see it with your own eyes.

You'd need to quantify what you mean by gravitation effect. Accuracy by its very nature requires numbers.

Anyone can make up a story.

I agree. But at first by demonstrating "gravitation" effect with modified Cavendish experiment my theory proves something new. After series of measurements we can create equation based on spins, rotation speeds, distances, masses, rotation angles. Good starting point for equation is from study I previously mentioned (also referenced from ToEbi).

Edited by illuusio

I agree. But at first by demonstrating "gravitation" effect with modified Cavendish experiment my theory proves something new. After series of measurements we can create equation based on spins, rotation speeds, distances, masses, rotation angles. Good starting point for equation is from study I previously mentioned (also referenced from ToEbi).

The do the experiment and publish the results - generally those who have an idea are the ones who first test that idea to make sure it's accurate.