A new look at the big bang.

aman

Just some stuff I've been pondering. My understanding of the big bang is a nearly infinite amount of energy was injected into our empty universe through a near infinitely small point. Through tests today this energy has indications it can effect our universe at speeds faster than light and seems to have the ability to store massive amounts of data relative to time.

If I had these properties to work with to build a universe I would keep it simple and never let the initial big bang "particle" expand but have it just stay small and fast.

If it travelled our present universe touching every point over and over at near infinite speed following a repeating incremental pattern, then to our awareness we would see our universe passing through time as we do today. Just like how one point on a TV screen at 60 scans a second gives the immpression of a picture. This is extremely more complicated though since it has to calculate the program and effects and interactions on a microcosmic scale to make reality real to us.

I tried to keep this short and simple and am not saying this is the way it is, I'm just suggesting this may be and would appreciate some feedback as to what is wrong with this idea.

Just aman :help:

This particle does that too. Let's go to my fantastic imaginary lab.

as example: a microcosomic particle suspended in the center of a large magnetic cube. Manipulate the fields and the particle moves. Move it fast enough, cycling through every point in the box over and over and space is defined. Give it a pattern so it is cycling but spending a little more time in one area as a percentage of its travels and we see matter. Give that area of apparent matter a pattern and we see an object floating. If the pattern changes in small increments we see time.

This is a very simplistic explanation and is only for a close analogy.

The particle was motionless to start and only when it moved relative to its starting reference point does time and space begin. It's just the beginning of the explanation but I don't want to bore anybody with the whole thing at once.

Just aman

• 6 months later...

Oh so your idea is like mine, only more indepth. I think this idea is just as credible as the big bang. The universe suddenly expands into everything/ the particle suddenly begins to move thus simulating everything. Whats up with the big bang anyway, what triggered it? obviously this cant be answered, but then why do they claim that the big bang is the most reasonable idea? Its really not. Oh well i dont really care to be honost. Hey why don't you get the idea published? I wonder if it has already . . . . i'm going to go look.

• 6 months later...