Evolution.

Dr. Maybe

Cut the attitude ? fuck you...

of course, evolution has nothing to do with biology, it is all physics..

you moron.

!

Moderator Note

Well, not a good start for Dr. Maybe, who joined the forum with bad intentions, apparently. Take a few days to reconsider, Doc, then come back prepared to follow the rules. Or just come back and start attacking members again, and we'll be done with you for good.

Thread closed, Dr. Maybe definitely suspended for 3 days.

you are studying Biology and Neuroscience, and nothing I wrote makes any sense to you ?

then you need the money back from your education..

So let's follow up on this train of thought. You say I should believe you over my educators who have spent decades studying and working in their respective fields as well, as the evidence and ideas that hold together throughout the toughest tests of science, because you think you are correct without evidence. That is clearly scientific thinking at its best. . .

But really, you are claiming that other people don't make sense and have bad writing and you can't even capitalize the beginning of your sentences ? Does that make sense to you. And if you really would like me to I can go through your OP and step by step point out what is wrong/doesn't make sense.