My recent banning

Thought I would explain why I behaved so... frivolously a week ago.

I intentionally did it. I was sick that people could get away with some of the most foul comments and so I wondered how long it would be before I got a ban if I dished out some foul comments myself.

Did it work? Yes it did. I even served my time. But what gets me is that the culprits before me never got a ban, only polite warnings.

Anyway. I don't think I will be spending as much time here after today, something I decided during my little break. Which I am sure, will make some of you all the great deal happier.

Thought I would explain why I behaved so... frivolously a week ago.

I intentionally did it. I was sick that people could get away with some of the most foul comments and so I wondered how long it would be before I got a ban if I dished out some foul comments myself.

While I don't condone that behaviour I believe that I can, to a certain extent, empathize with your feeling.

Did it work? Yes it did. I even served my time. But what gets me is that the culprits before me never got a ban, only polite warnings.

It appears that way to me too.

Anyway. I don't think I will be spending as much time here after today, something I decided during my little break. Which I am sure, will make some of you all the great deal happier.

I hope you change your mind. I find this place more tolerable with you here. From our discussions in private I've gotten to know you personally and that side of you doesn't come out here. If it did then I'm sure you wouldn't run into such problems.