A possible model for an Infinite of Universes

Alan McDougall

A possible model for infinity is that in an infinite multi-universe model, infinity stretches both up and down ,large and smaller lly from the viewpoint of our universe. Thus, the absolutely smallest indivisible particle in our universe’s quantum world, might make up separate tiny infinitesimal finite universes, that are the bricks or building blocks of our much larger universe There could be an infinite number of these infinitesimal universes, going ever downwards creating smaller and smaller universes, to infinity.

Our universe could be likewise a tiny quantum building brick or block of a much larger universe ours. Never consolidating into one single final mega- universe because there is always a next level up. Therefore, it goes thus, our universe a smallest component to a next larger universe, that universe is likewise universe a component to a next larger universe and so on infinitely. Alternately, the same model moves infinitely down to next smaller and next smaller universal building blocks. Of course, this is only speculation and conjecture by my restless mind. Who knows it just might be true?

By Alan McDougall 8/5/2012

I feel the same way bro

Personally I think each universe has a few key ingredients/evidence

black holes - Tearing a hole in parent universes to give birth to new universe

CMBR - whats left of high amounts of radiation from transit through a blackhole

expansion capacity - Amount a universe can expand before it ends ( maybe retracts )

^ I can go a lot deeper into just those 3 things but I'm sure both of us will be bashed greatly on this forum for not accepting the answers everyone else does.