There is free will or are we predestined?

dapifo

Because the future cant be changed, for instance if decide to just get up and start running in circles, that was always meant to happen meaning no matter what you do the outcome is assured because it was always the only possibility. were predestined

If there is no past? Are we predestined? Since when?

if someone built a time machine and traveled to the future and came back and told me at 5'00 i was going to go to the bathroom and upon hearing that i decided not to go to the bathroom the future never was that i would go to the bathroom the time traveler was the catalyst for me not going to the bathroom and i was always destined to not go to the bathroom at 5 o'clock.

Sometimes a single person can make a decision and an event occurs, other times 2 persons are taking taking decisions simultaneously (each with it's own). The same as you and the traveler.

then the question is what did the time traveler see? A "semi-decision of yours and a "semi-decision" of his. Which can go either way. You can also go to the bathroom and the traveler changed nothing. Why did it came?

if you can change the future then you could never see the future you would have to see an alternate dimension,

so no matter what the future can never be changed and you have no freewill because of that.

Your reasoning has some gaps. smile.png

Who can see the future?

You can't change the future but the future changes you?

And in my point, there is no past, there is no future. Only "memories" of last states and predictions of next states.

Edited by hyperion1is