Speed of light; a different perspective

36grit

"Speed of light". It's kind of an antiquated phrase. Sure it's mathmaticaly sound but I think the phrase causes a lot of confusion. To find the speed of somthing you figure how much distance was traveled in a certain amount of time. But with light distance and time become variables defined by the light between two unique reference points, usually an observer and a the light source.

For me to conceptualize Einsteins theory of relativity I had to find a different plane of thought. So I started tinking that the ray of light that exists between my eye and say a star ten thousand light years away was actually a defined one dimensional thread of relativity. A ray of distance, sectioned by an instant to instant volume of time.

Then I realized that, even if me and the star were perfectly still, relative to each other, there would probably be several rays of light on the one dimensiol thread of relativity. The red and blue shifts of the doppler affect suddenly made sense. I realized that little one dimensional algorythems must exist between me and the star.

A two dimesional algorythem must also exist, and is built layer on layer, intant to instant, in the sherical shape of the star. Dark matter may well be the result of these layers delaminating, I don't know, just a guess really.

Bands of Cross sections, of these two dimensional membranes, must also have algorythems of relativity within their perspective degrees and angles.

If threads, membranes, and bands, of relativity are defined by electromagnetic (light) energy, and (a really big) "IF" quantum particles are the reluslt of collisions between the treads, membranes, and bands of relativity, then it would seem as no strange thing that quantum particles; quantum leap, change flavor, and exist in two or more places at once. In fact, in a dynamic construct all the wierdness of quantum activity disapears along with all the wierdness of relativity. It's Just a hypothesis though.

You can not measure the speed of something in its own frame, it is always at rest in its own frame. You measure the SOL in an inertial frame by calculating distance over time which will always = c (in vacuo)

With this in mind your post is nonsense (no offence)

Your level of intelligence is blinding. I"m just saying, light defines distance and time. Therefor; a line existing from my eye to a star can be sectioned into an absolute number of instants. In elemetry terms, If we imagine a ray from here to there and placed a beed every gazillion ticks of a proton we would see the absolute volume of time. The beeds would spread apart near large gravitaional bodies and act according the rules of relativity.

In effect we'd have a defined thread of relativity. The beeds might spread and squeeze but their volume would always be exact,

!

Moderator Note

OK, knock it off.

Commenting on someone's intelligence level is a personal attack and a violation of the rules. Responding to it just drags the discussion off-topic, something we also frown upon.

Calling a post nonsense is not a rules violation, though I think all involved would prefer if the critique went into more depth than that.

Every instant that threads crash into one another an excess of energy occurs producing the entropy of space/time. Time is released as energy possible particles. It is this entropy that makes electromagnetic energy particles possible. I like to call them "uncertainty principle particles." They are the very pixles of space/time.

As the membranes push on each other an electromagnetic cloud of energy possible space is produced along with the algorythyms of the collisions. This produces non/gravitational; electromagnetic particles. As the "bands" start intersecting and creating their own algorythyms, particles with gravity start coming forth. If the light starts bending around these; another spectrum level of relativity will develop.

During the big bang the electromagnetic cloud was trying to grow faster than distance. Conditions must have been very hot until the kettle was just right to for the implosions necessary to create atoms. Distance kept growing until they reached the state that we see it today. About 2 to 3 degrees above absolute zero. And as the energy from the big bang subsides; so will time itself. Relativity and electromagnetic algorythems of the modulations that we call the Universe will eventually fade, like the microwave back ground now reduces from a once much higher form of energy.

Every instant that threads crash into one another an excess of energy occurs producing the entropy of space/time.

How does this 'excess of energy' (in excess of what?) produce entropy?

Time is released as energy possible particles.

What are 'energy possible particles', and how is time 'released'?

It is this entropy that makes electromagnetic energy particles possible

By 'electromagnetic energy particles', do you man photons? Or electrons? Or something else you're making up? How does entropy make em possible. Do you know what entropy is?

As the membranes push on each other an electromagnetic cloud of energy possible space is produced along with the algorythyms of the collisions

What membranes? What is an 'electromagnetic cloud of energy possible space'? (algorythyms, is that the former VP playing drums?)

Calling a post nonsense is not a rules violation, though I think all involved would prefer if the critique went into more depth than that.

Have I gone into enough depth to justify calling this nonsensical word salad?