Back from rest

pmb

See? That sabatical ended up being less than a week long. It's my belief that since I now said my piece to whom I was frustrated with then I don't need to bother with it again. Hopefully the forums nature to ingnore errors will be the way to go. That's the rule of thumb I got from all the people here that I've spoken with, who shall remain nameless. Personally I think its a bad mistake. It'd confuse newbies. But I'm not going to take responsibility for others actions so I'll state my piece and leave it alone. I don't have the physical strength to keep making arguments everytime I see them. There are way too many. Plus its easier this way. :)

Best wishes to all,

Pete

Edited by pmb

!

Moderator Note

No one's asking you to take responsibility for the actions of others, but you do have a responsibility for yours.

I'm closing this thread preemptively as it is more or less a continuation of your goodbye thread, which was closed.

If you take issue with this or you wish for further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact staff using the report feature.