The Boobies Script

Tau

A while ago my friend sent me a link to what was known as the boobies script. It was a picture of a topless girl holding a piece of paper that said "I love" and then text the user submitted himself. The writing looked as if it was a real picture, and it was quite popular. I havent been able to find any working ones on the web, but I did find a site that explains how to set one up (none are available because it became so popular that it used too much bandwidth). The site that explains how to do it is:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~slagers/boobies/

I want to set it up on my site, but the directions on this site are minimal. Check out the site, and if you are knowledgeable in this area, I would appreciate some help setting it up.

Thanks,

Tau

not too much to rely on here :)

I tried it on my server, and it seems as if my host as removed the required php function (imagettftext).

The script should work properly if everything is set up right though.

Upload it as a php file, modify the paths, and as long as they are all correct it should work.

I get the errors:

"Headers already sent" and "Undefined function imagettftext"

:confused: :confused: