How can we protect ourselves from the formation of increasingly more sophisticated religions?

Mr Rayon

What is it that motivates mankind to keep making up new stories and religions?

They first start out pretty simple and basic moral value systems to follow however grow more sophisticated as time progresses.

Should we be expecting more religions to prop up and better and more convincing ones to be created?

How can we protect our society from people who are trying to deceive and control us?

There will always be people who will try to control us in the banner of religion.

This is dangerous!

How can we protect our society from people who are trying to deceive and control us?

There will always be people who will try to control us in the banner of religion.

This is dangerous!

We need to educate the young ones so that they won't fall into religious superstition and such things should not be tolerated.

How can we convince anyone who consider themselves Holy and the rest as corrupted?

!

Moderator Note

Mr Rayon, I am failing to see where there is an hypothesis here that warrants its placement in the Speculations forum. If this was an attempt to circumvent our Philosophy and Religion rules by placing them elsewhere, know that it is not and will not be tolerated.

Please re-read the comment I made in the last thread of yours that I closed. While this thread and your last one certainly ask a number questions, by no means have you asked them in way so as to facilitate discussion. Stop trying to kindle religious flame wars and please stop trying to use this forum as your own personal soap box. This is a place for discussion, not drive-by lectures on your beliefs.

Thread closed.