UFO..

aazaya

I have watched many Movies about alien.In all the movies I have seen the alien comes with round UFO why not like Jet planes,rockets, etc.Why they all make the alien UFO round.There are many photos about round UFo's. Any reason.

I have watched many Movies about alien.In all the movies I have seen the alien comes with round UFO why not like Jet planes,rockets, etc.Why they all make the alien UFO round.There are many photos about round UFo's. Any reason.

Hi,

One wouldn't really know why, because we don't have a UFO to reverse engineer and examine it, and if we do it hasn't been revealed to the general public. My best guess would be that our 'Flying' machines let it be aeroplanes have been engineering to fly in our atmosphere, like for example any Airfoil (wing) of an aeroplane is designed to produce lift relative to the wind, as for rockets I wouldn't know of.

Now the UFO's one would assume is capable of space travel, although they are also capable of flying in our atmosphere, one should question its mode of propulsion that it uses. Although there might be a reason for it's shape and design, but we yet don't know and it's mainly speculation.

People believe aliens travel by flying saucer due to numerous claims, so that is how they are depicted in the movies.

Disc-shaped flying objects have been interpreted as being sporadically recorded since the Middle Ages, the first highly publicized sighting by Kenneth Arnold on June 24, 1947, resulted in the creation of the term by U.S. newspapers. Although Arnold never specifically used the term "flying saucer", he was quoted at the time saying the shape of the objects he saw was like a "saucer", "disc", or "pie-plate", and several years later added he had also said "the objects moved like saucers skipping across the water." (The Arnold article has a selection of newspaper quotes.) Both the terms flying saucer and flying disc were used commonly and interchangeably in the media until the early 1950s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_saucer