What was it that I forgot?

Inspectorcritic

I became swordsman when I visited Arbia when I was a young boy, and I came across detection, the sword pivots on a frog when a nastic either plant extract or chemical put into the ball pomel and another place in the scabbard. This basics of ancient swordsman to identify an imposter of a human (their very clever. Spider dont drop down on your thread to hissper and snicker at me to rehide you). When some one either with amphibian or lactrodectus genetics approaches the sword pivots on ones belt to indicate the person is an hidden enemy and to draw the sword and kill it. Since it is not human no swordsman has to worry about the cops and makes it fun. Their was also, some emery cloth to wipe the swords blade with after killing one so, the swordsman can place the sword in the scabbard without it reacting. Now the stuff I remember was a white milk fluid and I cannnot remeber the name weather it was plant or element. Is their some plant extracts that react as I have explained. How could I make the magic stuff again from other elements of chemistry?

I became swordsman when I visited Arbia when I was a young boy, and I came across detection, the sword pivots on a frog when a nastic either plant extract or chemical put into the ball pomel and another place in the scabbard. This basics of ancient swordsman to identify an imposter of a human (their very clever. Spider dont drop down on your thread to hissper and snicker at me to rehide you). When some one either with amphibian or lactrodectus genetics approaches the sword pivots on ones belt to indicate the person is an hidden enemy and to draw the sword and kill it. Since it is not human no swordsman has to worry about the cops and makes it fun. Their was also, some emery cloth to wipe the swords blade with after killing one so, the swordsman can place the sword in the scabbard without it reacting. Now the stuff I remember was a white milk fluid and I cannnot remeber the name weather it was plant or element. Is their some plant extracts that react as I have explained. How could I make the magic stuff again from other elements of chemistry?

-Three tadpole tails

-One pinch of sea salt

-17.36 grams of U-238

-one eggplant

That's the procedure cited in JACS anyway.

-Three tadpole tails

-One pinch of sea salt

-17.36 grams of U-238

-one eggplant

That's the procedure cited in JACS anyway.

Psht, that method is painfully outdated to say the least. There was a Japanese group a few years ago who used an eye of newt interdimensional plane transfer catalyst (iPTC), which worked really well. Yields of about 85%, with a 95% ee (if the sword spins clockwise, it's the ®eally bad evilantiomer and if it spins anti-clockwise, it's the (S)uper bad evilantiomer).

untitled-8.jpg

Oh yeah, and it has to be done by this guy:

untitledw.jpg

Edited by hypervalent_iodine

You know that this is a science forum right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy

Try to spot the difference and then ask your question in the relevant place