Do you think people like Michael Moore and George Soros hurt the democrats?

blike

Liberal comes from the word LIBERTY' date=' in my book thats a good thing.

To me these facts alone would be enough to have elected Kerry however I underestimated just how uninformed and ignorant my fellow Americans have become.[/quote']

"liberal" comes from the latin word "liberalis"

Yes, only a good liberal would know..."how uninformed and ignorant my fellow Americans have become."

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liberal comes from the word LIBERTY' date=' in my book thats a good thing.

To me these facts alone would be enough to have elected Kerry however I underestimated just how uninformed and ignorant my fellow Americans have become.[/quote']

"liberal" comes from the latin word "liberalis"

Yes, only a good liberal would know..."how uninformed and ignorant my fellow Americans have become."

but i want technology to improve. by contributing to companies that deal with oil power, bush has denied that technology can supply BETTER, more EFFICIENT power which is RENEWABLE. he just doesnt understand, .

The words "efficient" and "renewable" have been tossed around for decades.

What is it that Bush didn't do, that Clinton did do??

but i want technology to improve. by contributing to companies that deal with oil power, bush has denied that technology can supply BETTER, more EFFICIENT power which is RENEWABLE. he just doesnt understand, .

The words "efficient" and "renewable" have been tossed around for decades.

What is it that Bush didn't do, that Clinton did do??

I wonder' date=' which exact law has GW Bush broken?

People often talk about international law. But what laws exactly?[/quote']

Aardvark, the democrats have some of the best lawyers in the world. If Bush had broken any meaningful law, it would probably be an impeachable offense. As such, he'd be pitched out of office by now.

So when you see long lists of his impeachable offenses.....trash them....'cause the lawyers have already looked at them.

I wonder' date=' which exact law has GW Bush broken?

People often talk about international law. But what laws exactly?[/quote']

Aardvark, the democrats have some of the best lawyers in the world. If Bush had broken any meaningful law, it would probably be an impeachable offense. As such, he'd be pitched out of office by now.

So when you see long lists of his impeachable offenses.....trash them....'cause the lawyers have already looked at them.

Unfortunately I don't have permission from the Scotsman newspaper to reproduce their material on the forum, and as a result my post has been altered by a forum Administrator in order to protect their - and the uncredited author's - intellectual property rights.

Unfortunately I don't have permission from the Scotsman newspaper to reproduce their material on the forum, and as a result my post has been altered by a forum Administrator in order to protect their - and the uncredited author's - intellectual property rights.

who here heard about the "sarin" found in fallujah?

Seems like it hasn't been proved or disproved.

THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR IS REPORTING THAT A SOVIET "TEST KIT" WITH SARIN SAMPLES WAS FOUND BY IRAQI ARMY PERSONNELL, BUT THAT MORTARS FOUND NEAR IT SHOWED A POSSIBLE INTENT TO WEAPONIZE IT. !!!! BREAKING NEWS: NPR REPORTS SARIN GAS POSSIBLY FOUND IN FALLUJAH. EMBEDDED NPR REPORTER ANN GARRELS REPORTS A MARINE UNIT IN FALLUJAH FOUND WHAT THEY BELEIVED MAY BE SARIN GAS. GO TO AGAIN, GARRELLS SAYS THAT THE EXPERTS HAVE NOT EXAMINED THE FIND AS OF YET. WE'LL UPDATE ON THIS AS WE HEAR ANYTHING.

who here heard about the "sarin" found in fallujah?

Seems like it hasn't been proved or disproved.

THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR IS REPORTING THAT A SOVIET "TEST KIT" WITH SARIN SAMPLES WAS FOUND BY IRAQI ARMY PERSONNELL, BUT THAT MORTARS FOUND NEAR IT SHOWED A POSSIBLE INTENT TO WEAPONIZE IT. !!!! BREAKING NEWS: NPR REPORTS SARIN GAS POSSIBLY FOUND IN FALLUJAH. EMBEDDED NPR REPORTER ANN GARRELS REPORTS A MARINE UNIT IN FALLUJAH FOUND WHAT THEY BELEIVED MAY BE SARIN GAS. GO TO AGAIN, GARRELLS SAYS THAT THE EXPERTS HAVE NOT EXAMINED THE FIND AS OF YET. WE'LL UPDATE ON THIS AS WE HEAR ANYTHING.

GLEN T. MARTIN is professor of philosophy and religious studies at Radford University.

Unfortunately I don't have his permission to reproduce his works on the forum, and as a result my post has been altered by a forum Administrator in order to protect Prof. Martin's intellectual property rights.

GLEN T. MARTIN is professor of philosophy and religious studies at Radford University.

Unfortunately I don't have his permission to reproduce his works on the forum, and as a result my post has been altered by a forum Administrator in order to protect Prof. Martin's intellectual property rights.

I am a Canadian and I seen a strong repulican base who knew what it stood for and kept doing all the right things to win the voters, the democrats were trying to define themselves til the last day and thta was bad because exit polls showed large numbers of hispanic, non-religious and registered democrats voted for bush. I think Moore's 911 documentry was to biased to to sway voters and in some cases helped bush. Look at the electoral demographics Bush trounced in rual areas and places where the economy was weak which was the democrats best chance to inspire need for change.Iraq is a matter of opinion and changing leadership in a war time is rare and Kerry should have kept hammering bush on the very weak economy which clearly Bush campianers treid to spin into good news and blame it on Clinton lol . I would have rather Kerry pres but Bush simply ran a better race and won, the republicans are very good at what they do and if democrats want to stay with it they need serious reform.