Cosmic Acceleration is Gravitational Pressure

elevin

Could it not be possible that the illusion of cosmic acceleration is caused by the lensing effects of an overwhelming gravitational pressure, permeating space and related to the CMBR? The answer, if you didn't already guess is "yes".

I've assembled a work outlining the theory, providing some thought experiments as well as observational evidence (solution to existing scientific anomalies) and mathematics in support of this concept at http://lcgp.wordpress.com/

This is a work in progress. Comments would be most appreciated. READ IT FIRST THOUGH!!! :)

“If one part in one million, million, million, were off during the inflationary period of the universe, it would have either expanded into oblivion, or have collapsed under it’s own weight” – Stephen Hawking

post-63875-0-09230100-1325527175_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Good end of day;

Cosmic Acceleration is a verify good theory, i have also a version:

!

Moderator Note

If you have your own theory, discuss it in its own thread rather than hijack someone else's. Also, discuss it here; advertising your own site is against the rules

Good end of day;

Cosmic Acceleration is a repulsive gravitational, it is coherent with Newton third law.

In galaxies cluster, gravity lead there but not between hight galaxies cluster, because repulsive gravity lead there.

For me the best explanation is the growth rate of cosmic structure, for this subject there is many articles in Cornell University Library(arxiv.org), for instance;

The Wiggle Z Dark Energy Survey:

The Growth Rate of Cosmic Structure

Thank of your attention and your interest

Edited by b1a2s3a4l5t6e7