Monoatomic gold/White powder gold- what the hell is it?

stop the clock

Hello

I am not an expert in chemestry, but someone told me about this weird substance called monatomic gold. Or white powder gold that apparentkly has amazing abilities. So I typed it up on google and got a lot of weird results. I will start of with this example Advertising Link Removed By Moderator, which seems to be a typical snake oil salesman site that is just after money for selling something that does not work. But then I clicked on a couple of more hits and came across stuff that made me starting to doubt.

Advertising Link Removed By Moderator

The above websites go on about something called ORMUS and how its actually had scientific researched conducted. The second site seems to be a bit on the woo side and just there to make money but it adds to confusion. I then came across a lecture by a man called Laurence Gardner who researched the idea that the Ark of the Covenant was some sort of monatomic gold producer, I will quote the description of the video the lecture features in:

The Book of the Dead refers to hyper-dimension realm called the Field of Mfkzt, which is now determined as a superconductive energy field of high-spin metallurgy. With modern physicists, Laurence Gardner has ascertained that mfkzt(monatomic gold) was the secret of the pharaoh's rite of passage to Afterlife, and was directly associated with the pyramids and the biblical Ark of the Covenant,as revealed by inscriptions at the Sinai mountain temple of Moses. With the old science now rediscovered,GOLD is fast becoming established as a logistically placed source material to the detriment of its traditional value as a currency reserve. As Laurence Gardner details, the advantages of the revived technology are astounding,especially in the fields of medicine and space travel, but the political and social implications of IMF-approved national bullion sales could be very threatening if not contained. No reason is given in the Bible as to why the Ark of the Covenant was so richly contrived.It is portrayed as having awesome and deadly powers,but these are not explained. What was the Ark of the Covenant? Where is the Ark? What were its relationships to the Golden Fleece and the Philosopher's Stone? What is the Philosopher's Stone and how does it work? By accessing Rosicrucian, Templar and Royal Society archives, Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark reveal the secret of Royal Arch Freemasonry. In quantum mechanics, NASA scientists have recently confirmed that matter can indeed be in two places at once. In fact,through quantum entanglement, particles millions of light-years apart can be connected without physical contact. Space-time can now be manipulated;teleportation is becoming a reality; gravity-resistant material is now heralded for air transport, and virtual science has led to a greater understanding of hyper-dimensional existence. In Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark, Laurence Gardner reveals that the keys to all this are: A-mfkzt -referred to by the Institute of Advanced Studies as "exotic monatomic matter", and B-the amazing technology of Superconductivity -acclaimed by the Center for Advanced Study as the most remarkable physical property in the universe. It is clear however that the attributes of superconductors and gravity defiance were known in a distant world of priestly levitation, godly communication and the phenomenal power of the Electrikus

The video can be viewed here - Advertising Link Removed By Moderator

Also, by searching the word "Mfkzt" gets to this web page with apparent scientific research into this Advertising Link Removed By Moderator

If you have time I would be grateful if you could look into some of these links, especially thee ones that have apparent Scientific research into them like in the last link. Not to mention, I once cae across this book - Advertising Link Removed By Moderator Which claims that in thee Bergeci mountins in Romanian, there was some sort of underground cave found that contained remains of an advance ancient society. One of the things included was monoatomic gold that could give you extended life and healing powers. It even claims that there is a Freemasonic conspiracy to obtain it and allow them to become all poweful. Which is a bit uneasy to say the least. Not to mention that whaacko David Icke seems to have a fondness to monoatomic gold and otther conspiracy theoriests think it exists.

I'm quite confused right now and just want to know this. Is it possbile at all too have monatomic gold in anyway/ If so could it contain magical properties like what I have described above? Its highly confusing since I'm not an expert in chemistry or Physics and would be grateful if someone could explain it to me.

Edited by Phi for All
Advertising links removed

basically, its more mono-atomic baloney than mono-atomic gold.

While you can do wonderful things with gold nano particles, none of them are magical.

They won't extend your life (may even shorten it) and its not going to make everything shiny.

besides, most of the stuff they sell as 'mono atomic gold' isn't even the right colour. the stuff they sell is white when it should be a deep purply black.

!

Moderator Note

Due to the sheer amount of spam we get from new joiners, I've had to remove your outside links. Please forgive the inconvenience if you're genuinely interested in learning more about this subject, or rot in hell if you're just here to spam us with dodgy snake oil claims. :)

We've discussed this before here.