RIB CAGE UNBUCKLED

cyclops

Cyclops bent to pick up a Sleeping child. He squared his shoulders, expanded his RIB CAGE, took a broad breath, pushed his elbows out, crouched above the child.

Something came unbuckled, the two halves of his rib cage separated, the two lungs separated, wind pipe lay open like a broad road, heart lay soft and free in one corner, the breath resonated to the aunomotopic sound of NR.NR.NR…………… The sound was eerie, other worldly, but soft sonorous inducing warmth, security, happiness and subtle strength. The Sleeping child harkened, relaxed, smiled, hugged Cyclops snug.

What came unbuckled as Cyclops squared his shoulders? What was the NR sound. Are there many more sounds in our throat.

Cyclops recalled that a friend, during extreme emotional & physical stress whistled through his nostrils like the steam escaping out of a cooker.

I think it's clear that something came unbuckled. If you start at the ribs, work your way up through the windpipe to the back of the throat then go up another 2 inches or so you will find the place where the unbuckling took place. (Normally. I'd describe it as "behind the eyes" but I'm not sure that works with a Cyclops.)