Change Display Name

I had--really stupidly--changed my display name back in May. The Change Display Name tab was allowing us to change our nicks every 180 days. On Saturday I was going to be able to change my nick, but the tab suddenly disappeared on Friday.

I understand if Administration decided to change the policy on this, but now I'm stuck with my shame. I was really hoping to just go back to using Xittenn as it is the nick I go by everywhere else. If this might be corrected for me, it would be much appreciated?? I promise to stop being a git ( I blame hormones ). . . It had occurred to me that the tab might be glitched where I used it and broke it and everyone else still has the tab . . . . I actively imagine scenarios like these :/

I much appreciate what you guys are doing here, thanks!

Beka:D

I had--really stupidly--changed my display name back in May. The Change Display Name tab was allowing us to change our nicks every 180 days. On Saturday I was going to be able to change my nick, but the tab suddenly disappeared on Friday.

I heard you scream all the way at my house! :blink: