education choice:what road to walk on?

Abreu

i am in my last school year and i am in a real bind i have 4 interests cause everyone says "choose what you like the most".

number 1:computer and technology thats what i am best at i have been working with computers for almost everyday in my life.

number 2:occult i have a HUGE fascination on the occult and i know alot about it.

number 3:i dont really know where this fits but alchemy or better said chemestry i find it easy to understand and i like it since my idol is Paracelsus.

number 4:philosofy i have also an interest in it.

i just want some advice cause,i mean its my life this is the end of the road no more just going to school i need a career

oh and BTW i really really suck at math

Well, your English spelling sucks, too. I don't see any bright future in occult matters in the sense of being able to feed a family from it. I'd recommend keeping it a hobby. If by chance the possibility arises that suddenly a lot of people want to pay you a lot of money to make contact with their dead then you can still go that route even if your original "professional" education is something else. Since natural sciences have developed in the last 500 years I am not sure that modern chemistry would be yours. An interest in computers is rather unspecific, but you are bad at math then anything beyond designing homepages may be off limits, too. Keep in mind that practically everyone your age uses computers often. That leaves philosophy. A university degree in philosophy is not particularly renowned for being a sure ticket to work in philosophy later on. But at least you are doing something that you enjoy for some years and get a degree out of it that it more widely respected than having learned from the greatest witch of Newcastle.

It might help to know how many years of schooling you had, and possibly also where you come from. For example, proposing a university degree in philosophy is rather mood if your school degree does not quality for university.

Edited by timo