O-Zone Lightbulb

MolecularMan14

Recently, I was searching through the internet, and I came across a rather strange invention. It is called the O-Zone Lite. (http://www.ozonelite.com/)

It claims to kill airborn bacteria, mites, and other nasties like pollen. According to popular science it oxidizes air.

How does it do that? NOS? Ozone?

Im still skeptical at this point, mainly because if it releases Ozone, then I would avoid this at all costs, but if it truly is safe, and affective at killing the airborn critters, then it might be worth buying.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest anjinsan

the ozonelite, doesn't actually emit any ozone. It uses a naturally occuring substance called titanium dioxide, which can be found in sunscreen. When introduced to a light source the titanium dioxide forms a photocatalytic action and oxidizes harmful pathogens in the air. I use it at home and its amazing, no more allergies for me!!

So don't worry it emits no ozone, only that which is natural and safe. It works miracles!!