light

william james

How do

I have a question about physics and want to know if there are any elements thatdo not go thru gas solid liquid.

And this is just a question because I am going to talk about light and protonsin the sense of water.

so 1

water at rest is liquid

light at rest is a gas-ish

if at speed of light and observing light, due to speed of both equal- doeslight faze to liquid as speed increases does it solidify<br style="mso-special-character: line-break;"><br style="mso-special-character: line-break;">

How do

I have a question about physics and want to know if there are any elements thatdo not go thru gas solid liquid.

And this is just a question because I am going to talk about light and protonsin the sense of water.

so 1

water at rest is liquid

light at rest is a gas-ish

if at speed of light and observing light, due to speed of both equal- doeslight faze to liquid as speed increases does it solidify<br style="mso-special-character: line-break;"><br style="mso-special-character: line-break;">

Umm, there are plenty of chemicals (CO2 comes to mind) that sublime, or go directly from solid to gas. I'm sure some pure elements do, too. Unfortunately I can't remember which ones off of the top of my head.

With regards to the light stuff. I don't really understand what you're talking about.

Light isn't really gas-like, and it certainly never turns into a solid or a liquid.

In some circumstances you can get light turning into matter though

Umm, there are plenty of chemicals (CO2 comes to mind) that sublime, or go directly from solid to gas. I'm sure some pure elements do, too. Unfortunately I can't remember which ones off of the top of my head.

If I remember my school chemistry I think Iodine sublimes at rtp. And I am really struggling here - but don't most things sublime at some temperature and pressure (lower pressure than the triple point)