is gravity infinite??

mabye expanding on what you mean a little may help to answer your question, but my immediate reaction would be no. We [the universe] have 10^24 SM, which is not infiite it would suggest that gravity is neither. If that is what you meant of course.

well infinate range in theory but both have limitations in our universe. Gravity as previously stated ad EM because all the energy in the universe ( i worked out to be about 3e78 Joules), means that a photon can only have a maximum of 3e78 joules, which as E=hf means that in the real world the EM spectrum does have a limit.

well infinate range in theory but both have limitations in our universe. Gravity as previously stated ad EM because all the energy in the universe ( i worked out to be about 3e78 Joules), means that a photon can only have a maximum of 3e78 joules, which as E=hf means that in the real world the EM spectrum does have a limit.

How did you figure the total energy out? And how does that affect the range of the EM or gravitational force?

And what does SM represent?

well considering all energy is potential i just used the mass of the universe to be 10^24 and plugged that into E=MC^24 Solar masses (SM, times the mass of our sun). Well if E=Hf then f=E/h and if there is a limit to E there is also a limit to f.

well considering all energy is potential i just used the mass of the universe to be 10^24 and plugged that into E=MC^24 Solar masses (SM, times the mass of our sun).

That is mass, not energy. They are "convertable", but not the same thing. If they were the same thing, we would've solved the inertia complex already. And, all energy is not potential. Who told you that?