Quantum error

ScottTheSculptor

quantum physics is the application of a two dimensional equation to a three dimensional object.

to make matters worse they decide to apply the odd equation in three dimensions and orthogonally.

as the one dimensional quantum leaves the domain of their equation they claim mysticism instead of error.

When it is there they claim science and probability.

The uncertainty is nothing but the inability to determine the local coordinate system of the object under scrutiny.

quantum physics is the application of a two dimensional equation

Which equation? Schrodinger's? Schrodinger's equation is an equation that works in any number of dimensions.

to a three dimensional object.

to make matters worse they decide to apply the odd equation in three dimensions and orthogonally.

This line reads like gibberish.

as the one dimensional quantum leaves the domain of their equation they claim mysticism instead of error.

What mysticism are you talking about? There is no mysticism inherent in quantum physics. Naive mystics may try to pretend there is, but they would be wrong.

The uncertainty is nothing but the inability to determine the local coordinate system of the object under scrutiny.

I'm not seeing how this statement contradicts anything in any standard quantum mechanics textbook, for example. What exactly are you disputing here?

=Uncool-

It is true that one has to be careful quantising systems in different coordinate choices. If this is what you are getting at? :blink:

quantum physics is the application of a two dimensional equation to a three dimensional object.

Then it's funny how it works so damned well isn't it?

ScottTheSculptor,

........The uncertainty is nothing but the inability to determine the local coordinate system of the object under scrutiny.

(strike added)

In this statement I generally agree with you (with strike added). I think Einstein also would have agreed with this statement. I do not think I fully understand the rest of it, however, after reading it several times :blink: -- other than it would seem that you generally disapprove of Quantum Theory related to its dimensional application somehow?

//

Edited by pantheory