The Whole Dang Universe

ScottTheSculptor

Time is a one dimensional thing of finite length - a time quantum.

Light is a two dimensional loop made from the time quantum.

Matter is a three dimensional configuration of that same loop.

Einsteins math makes paths curve.

If you accelerate a time quantum its path will bend into a loop.

Speed up that loop and it contracts.

large loops are radio waves.

Small loops are light waves.

The smallest non-touching loop is a gamma ray.

As soon as the ends of the loop meet you get a zero rest mass electron.

Speed it up and it contract the circumference of the fixed length quantum and it "squishes" into 3D space.

Accelerate it farther and the center contracts even more, a cylinder with a squiggle around it.

You can only contract the cylinder so far, eventually it hangs out too far and "folds" into a three dimensional loop.

The first energy state of this loop is a proton.

Contract further and it will loop again.

From hydrogen to argon it is all one loop - metals are two quanta, three quanta build the rare earths.

The "thickness" of the electrons path around the cylinder creates the classic condition for monopoles.

The folding of a loop creates a portion of the path that is moving in the reverse direction of time for a portion of the path - antimagnetism.

These are "negative" and "positive" - repspectively.

The force that it takes to break a permanent 2D loop is the "weak force"

The force that it takes to break a permanent 3D loop is the "strong force"

Above describes everthing in the universe.

Einsteins math is for 1D time quanta

Schrodingers math is for 2D loops AKA "light"

Newtons math is for 3D loops AKA "matter"

Gravity is in your imagination.

Edited by ScottTheSculptor

thinking of the math;

A base 3D orthogonal coordinate system. All the spins are polar up to and including the 3D loops.

The orientations of the polar locals and their movements are dependent on the vectors of the time quanta field affecting it - that's mapped to the base orthogonal.

I'm really not math oriented. I hope "someone" runs with it.

I'll get there . . . but much more slowly.

thinking of the math;

A base 3D orthogonal coordinate system. All the spins are polar up to and including the 3D loops.

The orientations of the polar locals and their movements are dependent on the vectors of the time quanta field affecting it - that's mapped to the base orthogonal.

I'm really not math oriented. I hope "someone" runs with it.

I'll get there . . . but much more slowly.

This sounds like string theory, but its..."too" symmetrical in working. There's still anti-matter and dark matter, very great imbalances, and we need to know how their composite particles add up to make the spins they have and etc before we can determine the thing that causes all particle-ness in the first place. Matter is already more complex than we currently have the knowledge to support.

Also, about loops "accelerating". As far as our physics can support, subatomic particles themselves aren't "accelerating", they are in fact "waving", usually perfectly as a sine wave.

I myself want to think that everything is made from the same substance, but it could be because of the inherent anti-symmetry of the universe that that isn't so.

Edited by questionposter

There's still anti-matter and dark matter, very great imbalances, and we need to know how their composite particles add up to make the spins they have and etc before we can determine the thing that causes all particle-ness in the first place. Matter

is already more complex than we currently have the knowledge to support.

Also, about loops "accelerating". As far as our physics can support, subatomic particles themselves aren't "accelerating", they are in fact "waving", usually perfectly as a sine wave.

I myself want to think that everything is made from the same substance, but it could be because of the inherent anti-symmetry of the universe that that isn't so.

There is no anti-matter or dark matter.

Anti-matter is a mis-interpretation of the "other hand" spirals created when you smash loops and look at the results.

Dark matter is a mis-interpretation of redshift do to time flow.

everyone knows physics is broken.

this is the correction.

--

I *stiill* can't grasp why physicists think all objects in the universe are 3D.

Edited by ScottTheSculptor