Government Lies, Coverups, and Corruption

Mad Mardigan

Whats your favorite conspiracy you have heard, and lets discuss it.

My favorite conspiracy is the democrats getting the polls open for the presidential election 2 weeks early, in 30 states, so they can get more illegals and ex cons to voting booths. Batman can now vote for Kerry 14 times.

My favorite conspiracy is that there are conspiracies everywhere. The alien bloggers control the Internet, pouring trillions of proton dollars into the coffers of the greedy underwater spaceport lobby.

AND NOBODY IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

My favorite conspiracy is that there are conspiracies everywhere. The alien bloggers control the Internet' date=' pouring trillions of proton dollars into the coffers of the greedy underwater spaceport lobby.

AND NOBODY IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.[/quote']

Pangloss, I'll check into this spaceport conspiracy, this stuff has got to be stopped. In the meantime, I'm checking into my 2nd favorite conspiracy in how the dems got California and other states to allow voting without any I.D.

WOW.

#1 Rosevelt allowed the bombing of Pearl Harbor to start a New World Order (aka UN) but was not successful until after WWII.

#2 Osma Bin Laden is a CIA asset, so was Hussien.

#3 Kennedy was killed to prevent him going public about how we claimed the Russians was building nuke weapon sites in Cuba to give a reason to invade them.

#4 Throughout history Christians and Jews have been used to promote government actions.

#5 54 million dollars given to the Afganis for agriculture is to help boost the production of there cash crop (opium / herion)

#6 France and Russia was building nuclear weapon facilities for Iraq befor the war.

#7 In the next 5 years all kids will be tested for ADD and prescribed Prozac and Ridiline for mind control acceptance. Followed by a chip to implanted in the brain of every new born within the next 20 years of that.

#8 Microchips implants will be the only means of cash.

Has anyone heard of the Bohemian Grove?

Yup. The Sunday Times snuck a reporter in a couple of years back. Got pictures and a nice story, but no weird stuff happens. It's just got a lot of security because of the ex-presidents all being in one place, which is probably why they also get buisnessmen and tycoons. They do have a very good bbq, which is apparently one of the reasons it's so popular.

• 2 weeks later...
Bill Clinton takes control of UN in 2006, Kerry or Bush is president, the Pope dies = A New World Order

for some wierd ass reason, i see bill doing things with the UN. He could be president if he wanted to be. hell if he started his campign right now he would probably win. but i dont think the US is big enough for him.

i think that there was a conspiracy to kill kennedy but not on the massive level as portrayed by oliver stone in his movie JFK. there was only one gunman. more than likely oswald but definately more people inviolved in the planning stages.

my conspiracy is that in california, CalTrans along with gas companies and local radio stations conspire to take commuter's money by clogging up freeways during peak traffic hours. the conspiracy is as follows:

It all, starts with Caltrans. CalTrans recieves the order from the M.A.N. to execute a ????. Caltrans immediately dispatches crews to the busiest freeways and intersections, and they procede to block two lanes over a two mile stretch, on a four lane freeway. Caltrans crews then begin to core the asphalt and take excessively long breaks in the process. this of course ties up the freeway and traffic comes to a complete stop. we all know that when cars are idling, they begin to heat up and many eventually overheat, causing further congestion. so cars are stuck there, crawling, and wasting an enormouse amount of gas. that's where the gas companies come in. the cars are stuck on the freeway for hours (literally) and when traffic gets going, its time to gas up. gas stations make a killing from this tactic especially now that a gallon of gas costs $2.50 in southern california. in return for the additional customers, the gas stations pay a fee to caltrans. radio stations are in it because the drivers have nothing else to do during the drive so they turn on the radio. major bucks. that how the satalite radio company can afford to pay howard stern $500,000 bucks on his new deal.