Theory of Everything

Approachingavoidance

So I'm reasonably but not completely certain I have the TOE. I've believed it for over 5 years and I think it will hold up because it offers a common thread yet honors uncertainty and the evolving nature of things. It explains why energy acts like consciousness but isn't because our narcissistic observer perspective puts ourself before energy instead of vice versatile. Consciousness acts like energy. TOE explains all human behavior, addictions and disorders as it explains the patterns of all objects in space. It explains worm holes, war and grandmas nervous tic. It explains why half you believes me and half of you doubts me...reasonable doubt is unveiled. Someone please tell me who might listen so it doesn't get wasted since who knows when I might die. The only question is...will you approach me in hope or avoid in fear...hmmm...hmmm theory at it's finest...so long and thanks...I assure you this is no joke...

So I'm reasonably but not completely certain I have the TOE. I've believed it for over 5 years and I think it will hold up because it offers a common thread yet honors uncertainty and the evolving nature of things. It explains why energy acts like consciousness but isn't because our narcissistic observer perspective puts ourself before energy instead of vice versatile. Consciousness acts like energy. TOE explains all human behavior, addictions and disorders as it explains the patterns of all objects in space. It explains worm holes, war and grandmas nervous tic. It explains why half you believes me and half of you doubts me...reasonable doubt is unveiled. Someone please tell me who might listen so it doesn't get wasted since who knows when I might die. The only question is...will you approach me in hope or avoid in fear...hmmm...hmmm theory at it's finest...so long and thanks...I assure you this is no joke...

Edited by Approachingavoidance

I've believed it for over 5 years

Belief? This is a science forum. Testing and sharing your results and conclusions are what counts here.

Consciousness acts like energy.

Explain this please.

TOE explains all human behavior, addictions and disorders as it explains the patterns of all objects in space. It explains worm holes, war and grandmas nervous tic.

A true TOE would be able to predict the outcome of any experiment. I guess that would include when grandma's tic will act up again.

It explains why half you believes me and half of you doubts me.

Your ratios are inaccurate.

Someone please tell me who might listen so it doesn't get wasted since who knows when I might die.

Please share. This is a discussion forum and right now we have nothing to discuss except a claim.

The only question is...will you approach me in hope or avoid in fear.

False dilemma. There is also detached skepticism.

theory at it's finest.

Scientific theories don't spring up overnight, or even after 5 years. Thousands of experiments and millions of man-hours go into fine scientific theories. Let's call this the Hypothesis of Everything until we actually get to hear about it. :)

A true TOE would be able to predict the outcome of any experiment. I guess that would include when grandma's tic will act up again.

Would it? By that rationale, wouldn't a "true theory of evolution" be able to predict the outcome of future mutations?

If a TOE includes uncertainty, predicting that a result would be uncertain, would that count as predicting the outcome of an experiment?

I think that if you can prove that the outcome of any experiment corresponds to the predictions made by a TOE, then it would be a true TOE without needing to actually predict the outcome of any experiment. For example, chemical reactions correspond to quantum electrodynamics, and biological processes correspond to chemistry, but you don't have to be able to predict the outcome of a biological process using QE to prove it.

False dilemma. There is also detached skepticism.

Definitely. And plenty of it.

There must be millions of pages of crackpot theory out there. Why should anyone read any particular one of them? If we can get a few people to even start reading our hypothesis, just to have them continue reading we have to make it clear enough to be understood without the reader solving a brain teaser, and we have to make it correct enough throughout that the reader won't become doubtful of what's left, and we have to make it compelling enough to keep the reader's interest. A statements like "Consciousness acts like energy" does not convey a clear enough meaning to be understood, has nothing to convince anyone of correctness, and doesn't convince me to care.

Anyway Approachingavoidance, post away and people will read it, but it's an uphill battle to change the world this way.