extra weight

gabr2003

I am in military institution that require certain weight for me for specefic tasks ... I only need extra 2 kilos to reach it ... the problem is I will go for test in couple of days and I can't get these 2 kilos by eating too much as my body seems not to respond fast to this

I was thinking of kind o f trick or what can I do for these extra 2 kilos .. I will weight with my underwear only .. I thin I may spray them with something that weight 1 kilo or more

what do you suggest ??

• 2 weeks later...

Certainly no normal person can gain 2 kilos in one day. And your idea is rather brilliant. You should put the additional weight in somewhere not easily discoverable. Underwear is the best place for this.

The next issue is how to get the additional 2 kilos of weight to fit into an underwear. The obvious solution is to look for something which weights more and volumes less (i.e. is very dense). And as we all know, lead is the most dense metal so if you can find some lead, this will do nicely for you.

Another advantage with lead is that you can transform it into virtually any shape. So you can make any virtually any structure out of it to fit in your underwear.

I was thinking towards a solution that would work without underwear, too.

You could skull 2L of soft drink at the last possible moment.

2L of water weighs 2kg so 2L of soft drink would weigh more than that with all the sugar.

Just hope that the test does not go for to long so that you have to start p'ing in the middle of it.

And that you can cope with physical extertion with a full stomach.

Edited by Greg Boyles

You could skull 2L of soft drink at the last possible moment.

2L of water weighs 2kg so 2L of soft drink would weigh more than that with all the sugar.

Just hope that the test does not go for to long so that you have to start p'ing in the middle of it.

And that you can cope with physical extertion with a full stomach.

If you do something like this, make sure that you have enough sodium and potassium.