Future of manned space flight?

fafalone

What should be the future of manned space flight?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What should be the future of manned space flight?

• Continue manned space flights
    • Suspend missions pending new shuttles
    • Suspend missions indefinately
    • No opinion

If the human race has any imagination then this terrible shuttle tragedy will only redouble our resolve to conquer the challenge of space.

Space travel isnt about science or economics or any othe utilitarian justification. It's about the the spirit of exploration.

The crew of the Columbia represented something very noble in a sleazy world. Manned space flight must not be allowed to be parred back by myopic beancounters and the overly timid.

Its a noble endeavour and deserves our full support.

• 2 weeks later...

i think the worst possible thing that could be done would be to stopped manned space flights, especially since we now have the ISS up there, which is something that may provide us with the means to eventually get to other planets - which i believe is a pretty good cause in my own humble opinion :)

• 2 years later...
i think the worst possible thing that could be done would be to stopped manned space flights, especially since we now have the ISS up there, which is something that may provide us with the means to eventually get to other planets - which i believe is a pretty good cause in my own humble opinion :)

Why? So you can secretly grow all your marijuana plants on Mars? :D