Gravity as a repulsive force

ajb once told me that gravity is it's own anti paritcle. This makes perfect sense. But doesn't that mean that gravity can be both an attractive force and a repulsive force?

No. It just means that there is no difference between a graviton and an anti-graviton.

Would it be correct to say that: Photons sometimes exist within a ray of light and that the density of these photons denotes the spectrum color?

If so then is it possible that the gravitron may exist in rays of gravity and that their density denotes the measure of force or momentum within that ray?

Could weight be the result of an inward force of momentum, due to a field of gravitational rays being created within an object of mass, and being projected out,

possibly to be multiplied by geometric interfierence patterns of momentum, with other objects of mass within a field of momentum potential (space/time), where by producing a" lattice framework matrix" of position that would take an equal amount of momentum force energy to move said mass object?

Would it be correct to say that: Photons sometimes exist within a ray of light and that the density of these photons denotes the spectrum color?

No. The color spectrum depends on the frequency of the photons. Not the density.

No. The color spectrum depends on the frequency of the photons. Not the density.

By photon frequency you mean: the number of photons per a measurment of time existing in a ray of light?

By photon frequency you mean: the number of photons per a measurment of time existing in a ray of light?

No. The frequency of a photon is essentially the energy of the photon: [math]E=h \nu[/math]. A frequency can thereby be associated with a single photon.

No. The frequency of a photon is essentially the energy of the photon: [math]E=h \nu[/math]. A frequency can thereby be associated with a single photon.

and is the frequency of a gravitron essentially the energy of a gravitron?

Is a gravitron field the same as a momentum field?

and doesn't gravitational time dialation occur within this gravity field?

It seems to me that when gravitrons get excited the field expands, like in a super nova that spews gas and debris far away from the evernt horizon, A repulsive force. Then the gas eventually molds itself into new stars and planet via an inword force.

and is the frequency of a gravitron essentially the energy of a gravitron?

Is a gravitron field the same as a momentum field?

and doesn't gravitational time dialation occur within this gravity field?

It seems to me that when gravitrons get excited the field expands, like in a super nova that spews gas and debris far away from the evernt horizon, A repulsive force. Then the gas eventually molds itself into new stars and planet via an inword force.

Gravitons are the name given to the carrier of the gravitational force in the theory of quantum gravity. Unfortunately no theory of quantum gravity currently exists.

But IIRC repulsive gravity is used as a mechanism for Inflation Theory.

You're probably thinking of an inflaton rather than a graviton:

The inflaton is the generic name of the unidentified scalar field (and its associated particle) that may be responsible for inflation in the very early universe. According to inflation theory, the inflaton field provided the mechanism to drive a period of rapid expansion from 10−35 to 10−34seconds after the initial expansion that formed the universe.

(ref. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflaton )

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

My latest epiphany explains gravity as a double repulsive force extending out as rays from a center point as defined by vaccum energy joining togither as a distance of polar equalization. This action converts into a linear vector exapansion force. Rays join together and collapse in a manner of time dialation frequency. intersecting rays create quantum particles as rays that collide head on create sprays of energy possible distance, (space time), particles until momentum equalizes and joins them togither as one ray. Joined rays extrude the repulsive energy and redefine the center of force eventually producing an inward flux momentum sphere matrix residing in a plane of gravitational expansion.

or something like that. :blink:

My latest epiphany explains gravity as a double repulsive force extending out as rays from a center point...

...or something like that. :blink:

It's hard to tell if you're serious. If you are, you're going to have to back up your conceptual theory with a lot of math. General relativity and its more approximate (but easier to work with) predecessor, Newtonian gravity, have the subject nailed down pretty good - both conceptually (in the case of general relativity) and mathematically.

Chris

It's hard to tell if you're serious. If you are, you're going to have to back up your conceptual theory with a lot of math. General relativity and its more approximate (but easier to work with) predecessor, Newtonian gravity, have the subject nailed down pretty good - both conceptually (in the case of general relativity) and mathematically.

Chris

I don't know how serious I am but, I am seriously haunted by the model. If the model is correct the universe works very similar to a hologram. A lazor bounces off an image, and another intersects the bounced beam and records the image on a two dimensional film. Later you can project a lazor up through the film to see a three dimensional view of the image.

To be able to touch that image you might want to use a ray of gravatons instead of photons. For the model to be time dynamic you might want the film to project the lazor in two directions so that they line up with the other relative intersections, and constantly find logical position. The film (the atom) tumbles to achieve a three diminsional perspective. Constant repositioning of center gives it a time dynamic and energy eccentric value, the fourth dimension.

As far as I can imagine GR not only works in the model but is defined by the model as the time dialation of the proton's momentum against itself. Time dialation is the spay in the model that defines molecules and bodies of mass.

The model goes much deeper but unless I hit the lottery so I can hire a magician and a physicist, it'll probably only exist inside and outside of my own mind. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Gravity as a repulsive force?

The closest thing that I can think of is a long history of pushing gravity models. In these models a aether like substance, maybe a kind of dark matter, flows into all matter generally to its core (or through it), and then is radiated away or otherwise cycled outward in a continuous cycle.

Using a search engine to find "pushing gravity" models you get numerous present and past proposed models over the centuries. The closest thing to being a repulsive force involves a uniform field pressure which pushes the field apart and things within it together, like matter that does not push back :)

Edited by pantheory