Can temperature produce a Molecular Structual change?

Billy the kid

Lets say it is possible to apply any temperature to any liquid, then it is possible to turn a portion of that liquid to a gas, or vapor, reaching that portion of the original liquid's boiling temperature. Now because you have the spacific temperature of that portion of the liquid, turning it to a gas, while another portion of the original liquid, remains a liquid, because its boiling temperature is higher, than the portion that just turned to a gas, so it doesn't boil.

I did this to gasoline, and got a low pressure white colored gas, that has a boiling temperature far below the boiling temperature of liquid gasoline. In the same process I also get a liquid that is non flammable. Both the gas and liquid I created from gasoline, but neither are gasoline anymore. See it on You Tube, White Gasoline Vapor, Read everything, including comments. Remember what can be done to one liquid can be done to any liquid, water anybody.

Like farting in a lift, this thread's opening is wrong on many levels.

"Can temperature produce a Molecular Structual change?"

Yes, the commonest example is usually called cooking

"What can be done to one liquid can be done to any liquid"

I can set fire to alcohol but I can't do it to water. Did you not realise that you were talking nonsense?

"Lets say it is possible to apply any temperature to any liquid"

And while we are at it, let's say that goldfish can sing Mozart arias.

You seem to have separated gasoline into two fractions, one of which is more volatile than the other.

So what? Gasoline is a mixture of many components so there's no surprise in separating them a bit.

I take it that this is the youtube vid you mean

In it you say you need "someone of influence " to see it.

Well I agree; but that someone has to influence you. They need to explain that you haven't done anything special.

When you say that some gasoline is not flammable. I simply don't believe you. All hydrocarbons are combustible. While I'm at it, the idea that your "white gasoline" doesn't contain hydrocarbons is laughable; what do you think it's made of, pixie dust?

If you can be bothered to produce a transcript of your video then I will see if I can find time to rebut it point by point.

(and, in case anyone is wondering, I have seen this "discussion" on other fora and it's pointless science-free nonsense. I don't want it cluttering up this site)