Energy, God & on the 7th day?

keelanz

Okay well my last post about Energy has been locked due (apparently) to myself preaching so before i get into it i would like a little disclaimer from the staff here:

This thread is for the input of others about my idea's, which you FAILED to do. =D

Essentially the format is going to be simple, i shall write a few analogies about Energy, God, Consciousness & Purpose, then if you philosophers out there would like to feed me with your idea's we can hopefully get a good discussion going about some of the most intricate, interesting and modern idea's that are floating around right now, so without further ado.

Creating ENERGY: okay to start with it might be good to define energy not only in terms of e=mc^2 but in some finite terms of existing. Energy and mass must both necessarily EXIST for conversion between the two to be true, so as long as you guys can distinguish between something (energy/mass) & nothing (vacuum/blackness) then you should be able to follow my analogy quite easily.

all of us can grasp the concept that we cant just click our fingers and create something from nothing? were not god?

okay so heres my analogy; "energy has many context's, how can anybody define it as one thing? if it can be defined as one thing then it must be something, if it is something then something that is nothing must not be energy. 100 years ago IC's (integrated circuits) didnt exist, they do now, somewhere in the last 100 years a form of energy was created.

in my own defense im not stupid enough to actually believe im creating something physical from something non physical, im using something physical(materials) & something physical(human brain) to create something that otherwise wouldnt exist in the physical world

yes people im saying turning clay into a plate or a tree into a book or grapes into wine is ENERGY"

that was part of my energy post that got locked

next we have God, im not quite sure how to define God so ill try with this

"I dont really go by any dimensions above the 4th but including the 10th so thats our 3Dimensional world, time and the all the possibilities of the laws of physics(gravity, magnetism, SOL) its my opinion that a logical system could allow for all these possibilities. once the 10th dimension has been reached logically all permutations would have been expressed so at that point you could repeat infinitely but your not getting anything that hasnt already been defined. Once you go past 10 dimensions things like string theory(what wave length you on?) try to explain whats outside them boarders but realistically it can still only be defined within the 10 dimensions.

So when things like theoretical quantum physics tries explaining our reality i perceive it as nothing but a romantic/religious outlook of being multiple versions of ourselves too many times over too comprehend."

okay so thus far we have God existing as some sort of logical machine that encompasses the whole of comprehension as being possibilities and if everything is theoretically possible then you create energy when you do one of the possibilities that have not yet been done.

If you philosophers are still with me, although im sure we will discuss the above i would like to know how any of this has any relevance on "purpose" for example if the above is true then what is the point? just to enjoy the ride?

personally i think its answered by what god did on the 7th day?

finally i would like to know your guys views on what relevance all of this has on our consciousness?

Okay well my last post about Energy has been locked

that was part of my energy post that got locked

!

Moderator Note

And we wish it to stay locked. Which means not starting up new thread to discuss the ideas