Before The Big Bang

36grit

I don't see how you could get something from nothing, but I've been thinking.

Perhaps energies wich do not occupy time could have existed before time. Time stands still at the speed of light. Light is an ellectromagnetic wave if I remember right. So it's perfectly acceptable to think that electro magnetic "entities" exist outside of and before our universe (time).

Things that exist outside of time probably wouldn't have to obey the rules of time unless moving through a "pool" of time at wich point they have to travel on a wave of time. That moves at the speed of light. I believe that a photon (While swimming through our universe), is just an electromagnetic desturbance in a wave of time similar to an electron in bodies of mass. The difference being that light travels mostly within the "Universe" time frame matrix and that the electron mostly travels around an atoms time frame matrix or/and moleculer, and mass body structure time frame matrixes. In fact they are probably convertable and depndent on the gravity of the matrix they travel.

If time is space and space is distance, than it's perfectly plausable that in this dimension energy particles could move from here to there in a quantum manner. When we examine a quantum field we are seeing the behavior of energies existing in a "place" where there is no distance. No length, width, or depth. The expansion of universe surely affects their behavior as the expansion of distance probably causes a vacuum or some kind of inward preasure as time in our universe continually expand.

The universe is a space history. It is litterally a matrix of time (space),expanding from the protons, velocity time dialtions. If I am correct then mass must have been created before distance. And that the quantum field exists inside and outside of our universe.

The big bang must've happened some thing like this: energies that existed before and without time/space/distance. Must have been popping in and out of existance with no relation to 4 dimensional space. But everything that exists must have some "place" where it exists. The energy particles themselves were/are the "place" where they existed here and there, and even in several places at once, back and entangled. The dawn of quantum time was that these things started poping in and out of "space" in some fractle pattern/s and mathamaticle statisticle probability was born out of chaos. The fractle patterns of different particles probably developed overlaping intersecting vectors that caused the aniahaltions of positive and negative energies. The inihalations started getting very hot as the collisions started happening as a frequency. This is what formed the tiny mass particles like quarks and gluons. The gravity of these quarks pulled them together and the proton is more than likely a force field of this accumulated gravity. A virtual time dialation. The frequencies that lasted long enough to create an atom. The atom is a real time, time dialation that occurs as the result of the velocity of the proton. The atom radiates space. The time dialation itself is the force field that exists between the nucleous of the atom and the electron.

I find your method of thinking interesting. I'm still working on figuring out how you can make connections between quantum-level events and the observable-level patterns that seem to emerge from them. How, for example, would "fractle pattern/s and mathamaticle statisticle probability [be] born out of chaos?" What would cause such a "birth?"

I find your method of thinking interesting. I'm still working on figuring out how you can make connections between quantum-level events and the observable-level patterns that seem to emerge from them. How, for example, would "fractle pattern/s and mathamaticle statisticle probability [be] born out of chaos?" What would cause such a "birth?"

Give me a minute. Wright now I'm thinking that energy particles pop in and out of exitence, leave holes in existance and perhaps a path of least resistance into reality. eventually patterns emerge.

Give me a minute. Wright now I'm thinking that energy particles pop in and out of exitence, leave holes in existance and perhaps a path of least resistance into reality. eventually patterns emerge.

"Path of least resistance" is a good basis for physics-reasoning, imo. It goes along with conservation of energy. So would you consider the governance of "particle-popping" due to the force-fields that they "pop in and out" around? Or do you think these fields of force are themselves emergent from the "popping?" If so, it would be handy to have some causal hypothesis in order to reason about how such causation would be related to pre-expansion force-energy relations within a singularity.

fractile pattern holes make up quantum fields. It is not a four dimensional space like our universe. It is a subuniverse. existing as a series of holes. Holes in reality must attract these quantum energies. Fundamentle particles are made from residule energies left over from the positive and negative aniahalations that occur in these original holes in reality.

"Path of least resistance" is a good basis for physics-reasoning, imo. It goes along with conservation of energy. So would you consider the governance of "particle-popping" due to the force-fields that they "pop in and out" around? Or do you think these fields of force are themselves emergent from the "popping?" If so, it would be handy to have some causal hypothesis in order to reason about how such causation would be related to pre-expansion force-energy relations within a singularity.

They are popping in and out and overlapping and crashing at a given point in a "place" where they are the points. If a cycle of timing occurs the result would cause a quantum time wave. Perhaps heat and quantum fusion. These energies fuse into quarks and the quantim things that have gravity. The proton is probably a wave of momentum caused by a frequency of quantum actions happing in these holes of least resistence.

Holes in reality are held open by a constant flow of electromagnetic energy. The nucleous shell is this energy. A nuclear explosion is this hole in reality collapsing.

There is an enoumous release of quantum energies as the quantum field has to adjust and the entire fractile matrix changes. New holes will be burned and old holes will collapse as a result.

The quantum fission that formed the quarks expanded the hole and then collapsed into the quarkes. Everything is the relult of energies, causing a time wave dialation within a timewave dialation, and the quantum energies that caused them.

There must be seven dimensions built one on top of the other. All defined by space/time/distance.

The "rest" layer where energy particles are born

The "future" layer where the reality holes are burned and quantum fission takes place

The "present" layer where atoms take up spheres of length width and depth

The "past" layer which is the expansion of distance by the atom.

Length, Width, and Depth.

The Seven dimensions all divided by time/space/distance of reality

Large mass bodies and heat must draw in these quatum waves of particle energy. They play a huge roll in reality hole opening and closingings. The core of the earth is hot enough to cause shifts in hole locations. The opening and closing of these holes is what makes up the magnetic north and south poles. They are residual quantum energies that get sqeezed out as a result of reality hole collapse.

Edited by 36grit

Hi I'm new here.

I haven't read this whole thread, so I hope what I'm saying might be relevant. I was thinking earlier of what might of happened before the big bang, and I was wondering if anyone else thought my idea was feasable/interesting/or just dumb.

Going from an already existing theory: maybe there was a universe before and our universe has come from a black hole inside it. I believe time slows down the closer you get inside a black hole? In which case the universe which a black hole is creating will percieve very little time during its parent black holes rampage through another universe. Perhaps there is some critical mass for this newly forming universe and that's when it explodes, thus being the big bang inside the black hole.

Any thoughts would be appreciated, please feel free to point out if I'm being naive. Also, I could probably explain in more detail if what I've said is vague.

Yoseph

Edited by Yoseph

Soul Pirate

Black hole Island

a school of photon energy

walks up on shore one by one

shools out

their pleasure to pop about

graduation day time to dart out

and swim the rivers of time

where far beyond the gamma wave

they will gather up and perhaps once again

be mass, and/or a light that shines

There is a place in space

where time waves break down

and prehistory, photon energy

walks on water

Atom And The Photon

A photon is an atom with her wings spread out

The protron momentum wave force field generated by the

quarks that came from a quantum fision of vacuum energy

at the advent of some original timeing sequence

brought about by fractile enevability

sometimes gets caught up in an extreme thermal time dialation

that causes a division

that results into flight and nuclear fusion

Agggggh, but the flight

the photon flies and lights up the night

the quark wave force field spreads out it's wings

and becomes as pillars on waves of time

until the time they land once again in the timeless field

then pop around until structure

Some photons kiss atoms

as they fly upon the waves

Edited by 36grit

This is the most common misconception about the Big Bang. It was not "Something From Nothing", but "Space and Time" from Something.

As Time was created at the Big Bang, there is no before, just as if you only walk along the surface of the Earth, there is no North of the North pole.

This is the most common misconception about the Big Bang. It was not "Something From Nothing", but "Space and Time" from Something.

As Time was created at the Big Bang, there is no before, just as if you only walk along the surface of the Earth, there is no North of the North pole.

Just because there was no time and no space, does not mean that there was nothing.

It means that only things that do not occupy time could have existed. These things must be the something that created the big bang. According my understanding thus far: Massless particles occupy space in a field where there is no time or space. Therefore each and every particle is it's own time zone and there is nothing, not even distance, outside of these particles. These particles are the same positive and negatively charged particles that vibrate the proton existing before there were quarks and protons. As these things started popping in and out of reality in manner of frequency they fused into the mass bearing quarks and other quantum particles that occupy mass. Things that occupy mass, occupy time and a time wave is literally gravity. The gravitational affects of the newly formed quarks must have attracted (and still attract) this electromagnetic vacuum energy. As the positive and negative vacuum energy came together near the gravity field of the quarks they completely surround the them and start bumpi ng into one another and anniahalating each other. This energy caused the quarks to start vibrating near the speed of light at which point a velocity time dialtation occured and started creating and expanding the space of the atomic, time/space dimension that we live in.

Our universe is a time wave matrix. Space time has a volume limit. When and where the time/gravity wave momentum breaks down enough the energy contained in the waves will be released and begin to overcome time. At this point they will once again start popping in and out of reality. If I am correct there should be pockets of space, far away from the dark matter scaffolding of the universe where virtual partincles become very thick and if and when they start popping in and out of reality in a manner of frequency, a new branch within our universe will form and there will be a rebang of these particles. This is the edge of the universe.

It's not a defined edge but an end and a new beginning of time.

Just because there was no time and no space, does not mean that there was nothing.

It means that only things that do not occupy time could have existed. These things must be the something that created the big bang. According my understanding thus far: Massless particles occupy space in a field where there is no time or space. Therefore each and every particle is it's own time zone and there is nothing, not even distance, outside of these particles. These particles are the same positive and negatively charged particles that vibrate the proton existing before there were quarks and protons. As these things started popping in and out of reality in manner of frequency they fused into the mass bearing quarks and other quantum particles that occupy mass. Things that occupy mass, occupy time and a time wave is literally gravity. The gravitational affects of the newly formed quarks must have attracted (and still attract) this electromagnetic vacuum energy. As the positive and negative vacuum energy came together near the gravity field of the quarks they completely surround the them and start bumpi ng into one another and anniahalating each other. This energy caused the quarks to start vibrating near the speed of light at which point a velocity time dialtation occured and started creating and expanding the space of the atomic, time/space dimension that we live in.

Our universe is a time wave matrix. Space time has a volume limit. When and where the time/gravity wave momentum breaks down enough the energy contained in the waves will be released and begin to overcome time. At this point they will once again start popping in and out of reality. If I am correct there should be pockets of space, far away from the dark matter scaffolding of the universe where virtual partincles become very thick and if and when they start popping in and out of reality in a manner of frequency, a new branch within our universe will form and there will be a rebang of these particles. This is the edge of the universe.

It's not a defined edge but an end and a new beginning of time.

First big problems with this is that you talk about vibrations, waves field, etc as causing or existing at the big bang, but these all require space and/or time for them to occur in.

A vibration (and a wave is just a vibration) is a change in position (and position is reference to space) that occurs in regular period (and this is time). In other words, you require space and time to already exist for space and time to be created. :doh:

You need to look at the maths. The only things that could exist at the Big Bang are things that take up 0 dimensions. In maths, these are called Points. But, these points can have a value associated with them called Scalars. This means the only things that can exist at the Big Bang are things that have 0 dimensions and Scalar properties.

Nothing of which you proposed fit these requirements and thus could not have existed at the big bang. There are things in our universe today that do fit these requirements though: Charge, is a scalar property and so objects with that property could exist, although an electron has no known size, it is not a 0 dimensional object.

Even massless particles, such as photons, still occupy space. A photon has a wavelength (which is the energy it has), and a wavelength requires space/time to exist in, so not even photons, massless particles, could exist at the point of the big bang.

Space to vibrate in and exist in is a problem. I've been thinking about this a lot. And also where does original energy come from. The model has seven dimensions all divided by divisions within time according to it's expansion and expansion rate.

I've come to the conclusion that if virtual particles can exist in a field of the distant past, then virtual time must form and exist in the distant future. The quantum field, (that I lilke to call the field of statistical probablility,) is a field of virtual time. The second dimension of the model. The first/eighth, dimension is life and original energy is life force. Length, width, and depth are also for the most part virtual but as virtual time begins to expand into real time things become more definate. The quantum fission of original energies burns a hole into reality that acts as

the quantum gravity that makes up the mass weight of these particles. Particles and energies within this "infinosphere" do not flow from one point to another but rather disapear and then reapear. When these things move from one point to another they leave behind dimples in the fabric of infinity. The "Infinosphere" erodes into into holes that become more and more like portals of a lessor resistance until the point where they start forming fractile points along a developing cycle which is the early momentums of virtual time. Soon to forge quarks that vibrate into photons that vibrate into a present moment of real length, width, depth and a fleeting moment of present time.

and here's the more poetic version to help the realize and visualize the model a little better:

The Cycle Of A Universe

Only life can create life

and the living create all things

trees, fuit and leaves

birds a nest

and we all put forth things in our own image

some are put through the test

as the artist polishes his truth

and puts forth his very best

all things were built by and for life

and the divisions that occupy things in time

and time is the tool of God